Pre-Trip The Am I really writing another pre trip report? Forget everything- the Grandbaby is going! 11/25-11/30! šŸ˜

Am I really writing another pre trip report already? 11/25-11/30

We have been home 22 days and only have 54 days to go!?!?!!

A true first for us- we went twice in 2007, February and September. 10 day trips each and it was awesome. Usually, it is a once a year trip for us, 10-11 days. The only other time we we made it back in under a year, was an 11 day trip In 9/15 followed by a May 7-8 day trip in 2016. We shortened it up last year and this past September. But anywho...

šŸ˜®šŸ˜¬

The Whosits Whatzits galore -
BDD7C20B-29A2-405B-9845-69C88DDF94D2.jpeg

Aka the cast and details- (thus far)

Me (Disneyshe) and my Prince Charming- most of the time-

DisneyB- unless he beats me at games like Buzz and TSM, then he is DisneyBrat. šŸ˜
22E6495A-D3DC-410E-8722-C918E2FB8D8B.jpeg

If you didnā€™t read our Pixie Dusted 26th Anniversary trip, the link is here-

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...st-full-trip-report-9-3-9-10-complete.948266/

Where- Coronado Springs

When- 11/25-11/30

Why-

These APs are not going to use themselves! And... I want to see the lights and Christmas decorations again.

I hate fall and winter, but I love Christmas! I literally have so many decorations and I am almost embarrassed to say how many trees I put up. Elaborately themed trees. (I had 6 in the house last year) I also put them up way before Thanksgiving. In my defense, it takes me forever. B loves lights but he will not put them up until the day after Thanksgiving. It looks like Clark Griswold threw up everywhere, but we love doing it.

To seal the deal, and book, I had to promise I would not put trees up the day after Halloween. I promised to wait til we came home. šŸ˜

Plans so far, we may or may not do MVMCP. It was crowded when we did it in 2009, so I am not sure. He says no. I will put it in the undecided column for now.

Booked and definite- Candlelight Processional package 11/27 Coral Reef-since we missed it last trip. We have only been once when this was going on, and with kids, in 2000- we did not do Epcot. I am soooo excited for this. I cried watching the videos. And Alfonso Ribero? Love him! Cannot wait.

I did FP at 8:00 day 60- because I flat forgot. Not used to planning again so quick. Got everything but Slinky Dog. :(

We are not going to try to eat a table service everyday since it is such a short trip. Besides, the Candlelight package, we booked a Cape May Cafe, because, well, Crab Legs.

This is going to be the the least planned trip, ever! I have had my little one, almost every day, but hey we are going back.. and bet ya, my trees still go up before we leave. šŸ¤Ŗ

MegRuss626

Update! We have all been sick this week, and it is a doozy. šŸ˜· Just glad it happened this week instead of next week. Use your hand sanitizer people whatever this crap is I donā€™t want it again. (Isnā€™t strep or flu, just a horrid viral thing) Thankfully we are getting better now.

I decided to wait on the After Hours tickets because I would rather ask at Concierge because they are always so awesome.- And if I canā€™t exchange them, I might decide to take him for like an hour just for Peter Panā€™s Flight. Sounds crazy I know, but that was my first ride ever at Disney World as well as my sonā€™s. I have never been on it without him but he made me promise to ride it with the baby. šŸ˜­I love that boy. Anyway, I could not get a FP for it so late so, to me it would be worth the 200 bucks we spent.

I was able to change some ADRs to get him two more character meals- Tusker House and Garden Grill breakfast. He loves Chip Nā€™ Dale as much as his Gigi but his favorite is Chip, mine is Dale. He says Gigi hug Dale first- I hug Chip. If you ask him which is which, he absolutely knows too. He will say Chip has a black nose- Daleā€™s is Wed. ā¤ļø

Other than that not much has changed, except that bright and early next Sunday morning (The Good Lord willing) we will be in Walt Disney World!
Woo-hoo!!

Both are great breakfast spots! The cinnamon roll thing they bring out at Garden Grill.....šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

MickeyCB

I have been following along on your trip report (stalking I suppose)!
It has been so fun to see someone get so excited for the chance to spend time with their beautiful grandchild.
I can't think of too many things more fun than having a toddler at Disney at Christmas with an experienced Disney going Grandma.
Have a wonderful time!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I have been following along on your trip report (stalking I suppose)!
It has been so fun to see someone get so excited for the chance to spend time with their beautiful grandchild.
I can't think of too many things more fun than having a toddler at Disney at Christmas with an experienced Disney going Grandma.
Have a wonderful time!
Thank you! I cannot wait! I know he is going to have so much fun and Gigi will too. I am looking so forward to reliving the days when we took his daddy at the same age. It is pretty cool I get to do it all again with my little stinker. :)

Last edited:

Spash007

Seeing your excitement makes me SO glad that my in-laws are joining us on our upcoming trip. Literally whenever I get stressed out over the planning or thinking of things going wrong, I look at this PTR and know that it will all be worth it!

Gurt

What a great trip you have planned I look forward to reading all about it when you get back, forget the live report enjoy every minute with DisneyEli

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom