The Age-Old Debate...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Oodles of fun or not, no one has stepped up yet.
I'll do what I can... unfortunately, I have to step away from they keyboard and take part in the real world.. sigh. Family emergencies take priority over any theme park debate.

IOACentralRadio

After weeks of heated comments and strong words from the disney fans, the debate is finally over. You can listen for your self and hear how we completely ambushed the disney fan :lol:
Seriously, listen as we tackle the issues that divide the fans.
www.myspace.com/ioacentralradio
The show should be up within the hour.

davewasbaloo

What - no comments? Ambush would not be what I call it. If so, I don' mind being ambushed. Despite the views at the end, we know which side won! :lol: :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What - no comments? Ambush would not be what I call it. If so, I don' mind being ambushed. Despite the views at the end, we know which side won! :lol: :D
I listened to the podcast and thought you did quite well. There is no question that a world Disney and Universal traveler like yourself was definitely the right person for the job. Your competition was definitely out of their league.

cmatt

jesus - some people shouldnt be allowed anywhere NEAR the internet - get over it kiddies - WDW has its good points/bad points and so does Universal. At the end of the day - its down to personal taste. Merely flaming off at each other - is quite frankly pathetic....

DigitalDisney

Then is it okay if we argue about it face to face?

Seriously though, the world would be a pretty boring place if everybody shared the same opinion or didn't argue about their opinions.

Besides, this is one of those classic age-old debates, much like OpenGL vs DirectX (okay, I'm a dork), Windows vs Mac, domestic vs import, etc.

cmatt

Then is it okay if we argue about it face to face?

Seriously though, the world would be a pretty boring place if everybody shared the same opinion or didn't argue about their opinions.

Besides, this is one of those classic age-old debates, much like OpenGL vs DirectX (okay, I'm a dork), Windows vs Mac, domestic vs import, etc.

the point is, that there is a thing called a *healthy* debate - and then there is a thing called being petty enough to pick out somewhat irrelevant inaccuracies in each others posts.

imho direct x anyday of the week :p, nvidia chipsets over intel,nvidia over radeon, and also xbox 360 :lookaroun

Oh and pc's > mac's - however give me ubuntoo running apache rather than windows xp and iis....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom