That "ONE" special thing you just have to bring home every trip

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
So many different things to buy and bring home from your disney trip..too numerous to mention, but is therethat ONE special thing that you just have to get every trip? For me its Disney ties. Been collecting them since first time we went down in 85....many have been replaced by new ones and have even replaced some ties with newer version. On average I have bout 20 ties that I wear to school (teacher) every single day. Nothing else. kids look forward to me wearing them( middle school)

kfergdisney

I TRY to get something dated, a pen (I have a pen and stationary problem), a keychain (or several), and something that I never thought I would buy. Writing this I am picturing all of the stores in Walt Disney World in my head. Oh dear. December can't come soon enough.

ExtinctJenn

For us, each trip we tend to each get a new hat and/or shirt. This last trip DH got a new grumpy hat and sweatshirt (OMG the cost of sweatshirts on property - I didn't know until I went to check-out with two of them!), DS7 got his Oswald ears and I got my new Minnie ears and a Mickey sweatshirt. Hats and shirts of some sort are usually our one "ever trip" thing (and on those trips where our budget is tight, it's just a hat).

jrab0616

A Mickey Rice Krispie Treat for the road!

DH and I have only been once so far since we've been married and this weekend will be our first trip just the two of us! Last time we got a bride/groom Christmas ornament, but didn't get it personalizd. I want to get a personalized ornament this time around! I'd like to keep doing that too.

Zman-ks

Always the parks maps!
75.gif

Me too! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom