That one ride that other people love, but...

J03Y

Muppet Vision 3D. granted i still love it, it's just everyone raves about when it's overall not that impressive.

You just can't stand.

For me, it's always "Small World". The song gets stuck in my head. I just don't enjoy riding it, but will just shut up and go along for whoever I'm with. I find it worse than SGE.

but who actually likes Small World? except maybe kids. who?

bubbles1812

Carousel of Progress. It's interesting from a historical perspective but it is outdated. I don't find it interesting or all that fun... Though it makes for a great cat nap place. I wouldn't mind seeing it go if something cool replaced it. Know it isn't that popular but I know some love it on here so I thought id mention it.

Captain EO. Hate it. Hate it. It's stupid. Hate it.

I don't hate Soarin' but I do think it is extremely overrated. And I would never ever wait the lengths the wait times get to. It's barely worth a 5-10 minute wait in my book.

dave&di

I don't like 'Borin Soarin', it's over rated. The screen is dirty, the last time I saw it (last year) it looked like there was UFO's in it there were so many black specks! Plus the theming is lazy it belongs in DL only, why are we flying over California! Lastly unless you get the front row you get a line of legs dangling above you, that's realistic!

I always make a point of riding it once per trip but that's always Sept so it's quick especially with a FP, if I ever had to wait longer than 20 mins I wouldn't bother, I can't believe people wait hours for this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom