"That" Attraction

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
Original Poster
What's the one attraction you do just for the heck of it even though you look ridiculous? The one everyone says "You're too big/old, It's for kids....ect"

My list:
MK- Barnstormer (Eh, what can I say? I like Goofy), Pooh (T-I-GG-U-R!)
Epcot- Seas (It's a good way to calm down after Test Track)
DHS- MuppetVision (I like Muppets)
AK- Kali (Even if it's bad, it's a good way to cool down)

belledream

YES! Love thinking about this. :)
MK: Dumbo (Hubby and I even take turns operating, like good children)
EP: Agree with The Seas - "in the biiiig blueee world!"
HS: Let's just say I'm oohing and ahhing and gasping and singing along at Beast and the Beast Live.
AK: Primeval Whirl :hilarious:

JIMINYCR

Don't care what anyone says or thinks... I paid my ticket in, if I'm too old or look ridiculous, who cares. I'm there to have fun.
Went through Donalds boat, Mickeys & Minnies houses, Goofys Barnstormer, in Mickeys Toontown Fair in the day. Went on Snow White, Winnie Pooh, Dumbo and others that some adults might hesitate riding. I don't regret a minute riding any of them.

d4d5f9735c7583b4520cd1be34f1e336.jpg

Kate Alan

Dumbo. Was my first ride ever at WDW, and I'll ride it every time I go the parks no matter how old I get. And I will always visit Figment, even though his ride is meh.

correcaminos

No such thing!!! Seriously you are never too old or anything for rides. There! I said it.

That said here's my list

MK: Indy Speedway & Barnstormer
Epcot: Gran Fiesta Tour
MGM: Muppets
AK: ITTBAB

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Don't care what anyone says or thinks... I paid my ticket in, if I'm too old or look ridiculous, who cares. I'm there to have fun.
Went through Donalds boat, Mickeys & Minnies houses, Goofys Barnstormer, in Mickeys Toontown Fair in the day. Went on Snow White, Winnie Pooh, Dumbo and others that some adults might hesitate riding. I don't regret a minute riding any of them.

d4d5f9735c7583b4520cd1be34f1e336.jpg

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Dizmunk

We have 3 teenage daughters and still do Everything in the parks! We even went inside Didney Junior Live at DHS last summer to get out of the heat. We thought it was cute and fun to watch all of those babies have such a great time and we love the Frozen sing along-it's hilarious!

DfromATX

We don't have a young kid in our bunch anymore, so I feel a little bit "overgrown" on Pooh and Peter Pan, but I don't care! We rode them first last time while we waited for our 7DMT fast pass time.

GVentola

I like to see the Disney Junior puppet show everytime it's updated. I'm usually at the parks alone, so I go by my middle-aged self and plunk myself right down on the floor, or the benches in back. If anyone thought I looked like a pedophile (I'm not, of course!), they never said anything. Sometimes when I do a "kiddie" attraction, I feel funny vibes coming from the cast members, though they don't say anything. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. Anyway, I'm a bit of a theme park completist and like checking out ALL the attractions in a park eventually.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom