Thanos' Rules for Theme Park guests

ThanksPhoenicians

- Until you have a few dozen groups who all think the world revolves around them and that wide open space turns into a gauntlet of gawkers, stoppers, human walls, and stroller wedges. -

This is WDW - you really need to take a breath and relax.
WDW IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO STOP AND GAWK AT EVERYTHING!

In fact WDW is built on the premise that people WILL stop and gawk at everything - - It encourages this behaviour. It is a special place, a theme park.
Just because you have been there and don't really care anymore does not mean that everyone else needs to do the same.

What are people expected to do - stop and look in the designated areas only- - really ?????
No - Just run to the next fast pass and think about everything that is wrong with your holiday. Money Well Spent
Not in the middle of a pathway with the rest of their entire family. There's a certain common sense etiquette for being in public, especially in crowded places, that shouldn't have to be pointed out to you. People practice this etiquette so that traffic flows smoothly. Some people don't practice this, and they are the issue. Either you haven't figured out what that etiquette is, or you consider yourself more important than the commoners beneath you, which makes you part of the issue. Again, just because you don't like having it pointed out to you, doesn't make it untrue.

NickMaio

Not in the middle of a pathway with the rest of their entire family. There's a certain common sense etiquette for being in public, especially in crowded places, that shouldn't have to be pointed out to you. People practice this etiquette so that traffic flows smoothly. Some people don't practice this, and they are the issue. Either you haven't figured out what that etiquette is, or you consider yourself more important than the commoners beneath you, which makes you part of the issue. Again, just because you don't like having it pointed out to you, doesn't make it untrue.
Ok - - - -- - -
I am expected to stop in a designated stopping zone - gotcha.
You keep dancing round this - - - I am done with this pathetic excuse of an argument.

I will live in my entitled world and you can live in your entitled world. :rolleyes:

danyoung56

There are many times when it's just fine to walk 4 or 5 abreast, shoulder to shoulder. But those same people that move through crowds this way should acknowledge when it's time to bring the lines in a bit and make some room for folks walking at a different speed or in the other direction. I see this all the time in our local super-mall, when I have to slow down because the family in front of me is spread out across 1/2 the walkway. If the crowd is minimal, this is fine. When the crowd is large, this is not fine.

ThanksPhoenicians

There are many times when it's just fine to walk 4 or 5 abreast, shoulder to shoulder. But those same people that move through crowds this way should acknowledge when it's time to bring the lines in a bit and make some room for folks walking at a different speed or in the other direction. I see this all the time in our local super-mall, when I have to slow down because the family in front of me is spread out across 1/2 the walkway. If the crowd is minimal, this is fine. When the crowd is large, this is not fine.
THIS is the point, right here. Dan understands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom