Thanksgiving Week, Thurs. & Friday least crowded parks?

Abbyjoe

I am trying to plan my dinners for the Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving week, I know it will be CROWDED everywhere, but I would think MK would be the most crowded park. What parks will have fewer people.

( I am trying not to have dinner at Boma, while spending the day at MGM...)

fers31

I was in Disney a couple of years ago on Thanksgiving. It was so crowded and reservations filled up....we ended up eating at the Ponderosa buffet on 192. :mad:

And when you asked what parks would be the least crowded, I almost responded "Universal". But that's not nice, I like Universal. I'm just so used to the Universal bashing that I got dragged into it myself.

Upvote 0

lspicknall

Last year we had the Fantasmic dinner package at the Brown Derby for Thanksgiving dinner and the studios were not much more crowded than normal (in fact the crowds were less at the studios on Thanksgiving day than in the Magic Kingdom the Tuesday after Thanksgiving).

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

I would think, especially on Thanksgiving, Epcot would be more deserted, especially on the World Showcase side. So many Amuhrkins will want their turkey dinner, if you don't mind exploring your dinner options, you can possibly do well scoring a table at many of the WS restaurants, and explore their pavilions as well.

Mind you, I'm just guessing, if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me. :D

Upvote 0

SPOERLX3

the touring plan says...........

I am trying to plan my dinners for the Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving week, I know it will be CROWDED everywhere, but I would think MK would be the most crowded park. What parks will have fewer people.

( I am trying not to have dinner at Boma, while spending the day at MGM...)

the touring plan says:
Thursday: Epcot or Animal Kingdom- best, MGM- ok, MK- no way!
Friday: Animal Kingdom- best, MK-ok, Epcot and MGM- no way!

the crowd level for those days show to be an 8 on Thursday, and a 7 on Friday.
hope this helps! Have fun!

Upvote 0

Abbyjoe

Original Poster
Ok! Thank you for your help! I made my reservations today. I decided on Ohanna on Thursday, and Chef Mickey on Friday. It is amazing how easy it is to get reservations when you call at 180 days!:lol: The year before last I waited til 45 days before and had some trouble. This year I was on top of it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom