Thanksgiving meal

Gracy_hm

My family and I will be at Walt Disney World resort during Thanksgiving and I wanted suggestions as to where to eat for a traditional Thanksgiving meal. This can be on site or off site just a good meal :)

Thanks,
Kyle B.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
There are many good places to eat for Thanksgiving. Here is a few good ones. Chef Mickey's, The California Grill, Whispering Canyon, Artist Point, Yachtsman steakhouse, Victoria and Alberts. Pretty much every sit down restaurant will have a special menu for that day. If you are interested in itinerary planning and having someone do all of the work for you (making ps arrangements etc.) please contact us.

Upvote 0

Gracy_hm

Original Poster
Thanks

Thankyou,
We are on a budget and need something that will be TOO expensive. If anyone knows of any other good restaurants that have a traditional Thanksgiving meal (Turkey, sutffing, ext)

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

i'll be there during Thanksgiving too, Kyle B! i'm assuming this is your first trip to WDW during this time? Konsultant is right, most sit down restaurants (parks and resorts) offer a special Thanksgiving menu. and some resorts offer a special Thanksgiving buffet (i know All Star Music does at least, and as you and LaVie have said Fort Wilderness) so just about any restaurant you choose to eat at will have something specail for Thanksgiving. as for which serves the best, i really don't know that one...i'm not at all a Thanksgiving meal type person, so i ususally try to take a break from traditional Thanksgiving while at Disney. my advice, pick your favorite restaurant (if you have one) and eat there...chances are, they'll have a Thanksgiving meal.

Upvote 0

Gracy_hm

Original Poster
Thanks!

Yes this is my first trip there during this season, it is the first time staying at a WdW hotel, my first time going to MgM/Disney Studios, my first parkhopper, and the first time to Magic Kingdom in 14 years ( I was two :) )

Perhaps we shall meet in Disney by accident it is a small world after all.

Thanks,
Kyle B.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Kyle!! Have an awesome time on your trip!! For the most Thanksgiving-y meal in all of WDW I would definitely recommend the Liberty Tree Tavern. It is an all you can eat served to your table family style, including salad, rolls, apple butter, honey margarine, Turkey, Sliced (thin) flank steak and smoked pork chops, along with mashed potatoes (My favorites), stuffing and veggies all for about $22 a person(adult). Awesome meal and one of mine and Mom's favorites!! As previously stated though most of the restaurants around property should have a special menu. If you call 1-407-WDW-DINE they should be able to give you a good idea. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Gracy_hm

Original Poster
Thanks!

Ok then that night we may eat there :)

Not sure but that is the type of food we are looking for Thanks to everyone who has helped thus far!

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by Gracy_hm
Yes this is my first trip there during this season, it is the first time staying at a WdW hotel, my first time going to MgM/Disney Studios, my first parkhopper, and the first time to Magic Kingdom in 14 years ( I was two :) )

Perhaps we shall meet in Disney by accident it is a small world after all.

Thanks,
Kyle B.

WOW! no kidding?! 14 years! and have never stayed on WDW property! you'll certainly be in for one heck of a surprise!!! have an awesome trip!!

btw, once you decide on where to eat that day, if i were you, i'd make reservations as soon as i possibly could! especially if you choose Liberty Tree...it seems to be busy no matter the time of year (or day for that matter)...i'd hate to see it on Thanksgiving! the quicker you book, the more choices you'll have of restaurants and times! and always better safe than sorry, i always say! :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom