thanks giving week

tractorm3

hey all i have my trip booked for the thanks giving week. we fly down on thursday (thanksgiving) and i must return sunday bcof college but otheres are staying till wensday. any idea of the crowds? my mother tells me that the MK will be a mob scene bc they have a parade that is telavised so does that mean the other parks will b deserted? lmk any thing or tips you have for that week,

thanks

DisneyJoe

I believe that those 4 days are some of the most crowded.

I don't believe you will see any of the parks deserted.....

after Sunday the crowds will die down.

Upvote 0

tractorm3

Original Poster
well i bad day dow there in better than a good day any where else........

so my best bet is to get there early and stay late, the mk is open till 1 am i think all days so i imagine it must doe down a bit?

Upvote 0

Disney07Dreamer

I hope it is warmer for you than it was for us. We went last year at thanksgiving also and they had set record lows the days that we where down there. let me tell you that was fun 45 degrees and in shorts.

As far as crowds go though they arent the best. But just the thought of being at disney makes up for it.

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

We went Thanksgiving week in 2000. MK was very very crowded on Thanksgiving Day, it shut down at capacity at 9:30 am. The other parks were crowded but more managable.

Upvote 0

tractorm3

Original Poster
well from what i herd now is the televisied protion of the big parade is actually done a week b4 thanksgiving, then again on thanksgiving and they splice it togather to make sure they have a perfect parade.

I know 18 of us will be going but i am prob going to be going mostly with my lil brother hopping around and 2 will be a reall good number to skip about.

my food decsions i dont really care for bc we have the meal plan so im thinking quick b-fest, sit down lunch and counter service for dinner. course ill spend alot of money of drinks and water. we usally take a trip to the local super market the first day to stock up n fluids bc i dont htink any one here will debate the high price of water, or rather the lower preices at the market. but even then how much water do u really wanna carry.......

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom