Thank you Brothers and Sisters of the U.K.

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
To the extended Family:

I would like to thank you for your countries support in this time of crisis. It meant alot to see your Prime Minister sitting there at Capital Hill. It shows us that we will always have the backing of the English Government and of it's people. Kind of ironic in a way, considering the turmoil our two countries and our ancesstors went through during the American Revolution, that since that time we have both been able to count on one another as a shoulder for each other to cry on, a rock for each other to stand on and a friend for each other to depend on. Hopefully we can fulfill this assult on terrorism and bring peace to the world. If we succeed, we will do so standing side-by-side and hand-in-hand and the rest of the world will know that the United States of America and the United Kingdom led the way.

God save the Queen, God Bless England and God Bless you all.

markymark

Hey DisneyFreak, thanks so much for your kind words. They are greatly appreciated. It is goo dto know we have such good friends.

We will suceed, it may take time, but we will. I am sure of it, and after we have our two great nations and their people will be closer than ever.

Thanks again, and take care.

Mark

Tramp

"America has no truer friend than Great Britain."

Hey Dubya, have you been reading my posts on this board? Stop stealing my lines?:)

The Brits are the BEST!

There, I've said it again for the umpteenth time!

As far as the American Revolution is concerned....hey, what family doesn't squabble every now and then?

Al

Thank you all for your kind words :)

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Im not very good with words, so thank you again
;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom