Thank God For Disney (wdwmagic)

Mikejakester

Original Poster
Hey guys...

I was wondering if anyone has ever felt like when things are going wrong, and the world seems like it's falling apart, there is always a place where you can let your worries go and forget about them for a while. A Place like Disney.

I mean, I been thru a lot during the past month. I had a few problems with my Girlfriend (3 year long relationship) during christmas and it was awfull. Apperantly she was "confused" After 3 years! Anyways, I had a really hard time during christmas becuase i still loved her to death, but she had her confucion thing going on.

I had my Disney trip on the 26 (good timing) and so I said to my self. Well things are not going so good, so Im going to enjoy this trip cuz I had an awfull month. And so I went with high hopes.

It was great and stuff. But on the 28th, My girls' father had a stroke, and they were in the hospital, and she was really scared. I felt bad cuz I was not able to be with her and she diidn't have me by her side to help her out on this. but do to this we got closer, and it helped her open her eyes a little bit.

When I got back we went out together and we clicked, she tod me how much she missed me and how much she loved me and what not, and we got back together. But now, our relationship is better than before, and my feelings are so strong for her right now. They are so strong that today I was with her during the night and when I got home I was allready missing her to a point were I felt depressed and I could not go to sleep, So I got on here and started writing to help me losen my mind a little.

and I was thinking, how great is to have a place like this and a place like disney to go back at least in memories and think of how fun and how magical that place is.

I don't know, maybe Im just nuts, or maybe Im just a little depressed right now...

I just need someone to talk to , but it's too late right now...

So i just wrote stuff down here... hahaha
But I don't know if this feeling is normal....

Am I going insane? am I just madly in love? or what??

:hammer:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Heh...you're not the first. I'm one of more than a few to call my close friends on here "family". Ask anyone who went through 9/11 on these boards where we were when we needed somebody to talk to and shoulder to cry on.

We've all vented about something on here...whether it be large or small.

WDWFREAK53

WDWMagic truly is a family...and everything that goes along with it :) Good times, bad times, times when you just want to rip someone's throat out, times when you need that shoulder to cry on and they're there for you. I mean, doesn't every family have a dad? (wdwmagic)...a mom? (The Mom)...the grandfather who's libido hasn't rested since 1982 (Tramp). The hot cousin who lives too far away and only see on special occasions :lookaroun (Maria)...a leg humping mermaid? See...just like a normal family :D

Seriously though, I know exactly where you're coming from. I was with a girl for a little over 2 years and Disney was "our" place...and I thought that I'd never be able to go there and have a good time again without her. I went a few months after the breakup and it wasn't the same...Then...I met leeocean and we went...had a blast...and I haven't looked back yet!

Oh, and Fievel, I know what you mean about Disney and 9/11...I wasn't a forum member back then but I went to WDW a few weeks later...it was so desolate...but, it was a relief to be there and get away from the reality of the "outside world" for a little bit.

Shaman

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
WDWMagic truly is a family...and everything that goes along with it :) Good times, bad times, times when you just want to rip someone's throat out, times when you need that shoulder to cry on and they're there for you. I mean, doesn't every family have a dad? (wdwmagic)...a mom? (The Mom)...the grandfather who's libido hasn't rested since 1982 (Tramp). The hot cousin who lives too far away and only see on special occasions :lookaroun (Maria)...a leg humping mermaid? See...just like a normal family :D

:lol: Yup I guess we're one happy, hugely disfunctional family....:lookaroun :p

KevinPage

It's always nice to have an outlet and WDWMagic is a peaceful place. Very little, if at all, fighting between members.

It's one of the many reasons I love it. People here seem to have a life outside of Disney (is there?) and will talk about things besides how they dislike this or that or the ramifications of the declining motor wheel gears on the Fantasyland attractions and what should be done to prevent this from occuring.

And the owner of the site is British!!!!!! Have you ever seen anything but a nice & delightful British person? Not I

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom