Test Track Singles Line

Pan

Original Poster
My wife and 3 kids(5y/o and younger) won't be too interested in riding but I need to get my Test Track fix when we're down there. If we show up in the afternoon, will there be any fastpasses left? What's this "singles line" stuff I hear? What kind of a wait should I expect doing that? Thanks for the help.

ToTBellHop

if you are going when it's busy, the fastpasses may all by gone. The Singles Line is meant to fill in the holes left in cars when groups do not come out to six riders (what the cars hold). You take the empty seats. It's much faster and you are USUALLY with at least one other person from your party in the car, but could be alone.
Kyle

DisneyPhD

Our last time there, the single rider line wasn't open even with a 40 minute wait. This wasn't a real busy time though (mid-Dec) so maybe they only use that when there are huge lines.

Luau Cove

I visited EPCOT for the last time in April, and the single rider line was open, the waiting time for the line was one hour. What it's a bit arbitrary is the fact that single riders can get with a friend of same party in one car, when parties of two tend to wait the whole line for an hour or two, which is really not fair, single riders should enter one at a time.
-->LUAU

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Luau Cove
I visited EPCOT for the last time in April, and the single rider line was open, the waiting time for the line was one hour. What it's a bit arbitrary is the fact that single riders can get with a friend of same party in one car, when parties of two tend to wait the whole line for an hour or two, which is really not fair, single riders should enter one at a time.
-->LUAU

I'll have to remember this! I don't mind being separated from my party, especially if it will cut down the wait, and there's a good chance we'll get on together, or on the next car! (but not side by side, which is why you wait in the longer line) We do this all the time skiing, I just never thought to do it at WDW!

Maria

I only did the line ONCE, the rest of the times I got on TT I did it through the singles line. I rode with my sister once in the same car, but not side by side. I think that having three seats together in the car makes difficult to fill them up to guest´s desires sometimes. I personally don´t care... My sister and her husband rode it together side by side once and they went through the singles line too! I guess noone wanted to use those two at that time, because I´ve seen the CM´s calling people before they seat the ones in the singles line. Maybe it was just luck! (hope so..) :D

diznee4lyfe

Personally, I think that the Test Track Singles Line is the best thing that has happened to a Disney attraction! No one else wanted to go on it in my family, and one time someone went on it with me in the singles line and she was in the car right behind me. There's only really 5 people in the singles line, when I was there, in August, and I was only the ride within 15 minutes. It's great. I'd recommend this to anyone with a small party willing to be separated.

diznee4lyfe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom