Test Track refurb???

rct247

076-550x309.jpeg

077-550x309.jpeg

078-550x309.jpeg
^All of the above pictures are the queue. For reference, the entrance to the building is to the left of the photographer in the first photo. Fastpass and Single Rider is straight ahead to the left. Standby is straight ahead and curves right. The next picture is further along in the queue looking more toward your right as you enter the bulding with the last one showing the rest of the Standby queue prior to entering the former soundproof room.
This is the room directly after the photo viewing area. For reference, the photo viewing area is straight ahead and to the right with the photographer looking back toward where he/she came from. This is where you see how your design scored.

This photo is the next room in the post show. Based on the previous photo, the photographer essentially did a 180 degree turn. Yes, it really is that open. This area used to be the Hydrogen car model diagram area that most people skipped over. Off camera to the right is a doorway that leads to the former car showroom which is where the other photos were taken.

I'm glad everyone is agreeing with how amazing it looks. I just hope with all the technology that there isn't too many glitches once it is open. Based on how things area going, I'm not so sure.

jt04

And Splitsville?

And announcements about the future?

Epcot-y Test Track (pictures are promising)

The FLE and the domino effect for the rest of the MK I predicted?

The forshadowing provided by Splitsville for DTD?

Someday you folks will thank me.

Until then they tell me they have to put me back in the medically induced coma. Not much fun but boy does the time fly. Until next time.....

montyz81

Wow wow. I hope this spreads to imagination the UoE, an (one can only hope) the destruction is M:S back to its original tenant.

TravisMT81

And announcements about the future?

Epcot-y Test Track (pictures are promising)

The FLE and the domino effect for the rest of the MK I predicted?

The forshadowing provided by Splitsville for DTD?

Someday you folks will thank me.

Until then they tell me they have to put me back in the medically induced coma. Not much fun but boy does the time fly. Until next time.....
Z

LMAO

Gregoryp73

Anyone post this one yet??

Sorry if the pic doesn't come out

edit* My guess is yes, it looks like part of some of the old design pics. Kinda neat to compare to the finished pics coming out

c-one

Lol of all the times I rode test track I don't think I ever went through the stand by queue. I guess I missed a lot. Didnt know there was a sound proof room.
I'm old enough to remember when the Fastpass line (or was it the Single Rider line?) didn't even go inside the building until the preshow room. Just waited outside listening to the loud cars go by just above you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom