Terminator 2 3D to close October 8th

Animaniac93-98

T23D was one of the resort's best attractions IMO. While I liked the first Pitch Perfect, that sounds like a lame replacement.

I guess Universal feels this is an adequate substitute:

175891_large.jpg

Last edited:

raven

ET is getting a new entrance from Hollywood Blvd. So it's sticking around for a while.
That's going to be interesting to see how that works. The current entrance, on the north side of the building, is the only side that isn't blocked by the parade route/staging area. But there is a side door on the west side of the building that leads directly into the maintenance area for the ride then straight to the break room area and on into the queue. They could possibly rework that area as the entrance but the outdoor queue would take up most of that backstage area.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Neither is Men in Black, Simpsons, Transformers, or Marvel... that's not the point.

They specifically stated that this replacement would be a Universal franchise.

That was my point though, because someone mentioned Walking Dead and then a reply afterwards saying WD not being Universal.

JT3000

That was my point though, because someone mentioned Walking Dead and then a reply afterwards saying WD not being Universal.

I pointed out that Walking Dead isn't a Universal franchise because that means it isn't a possibility for T2's replacement. Then you started listing the park's current non-Universal franchises, but I'm still not sure why. Those wouldn't be possibilities regardless.

Ismael Flores

Sotheby's have a couple months to gut out the building leave a stage and replace terminator with pitch Perfect. Just in time for the next movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom