tempted

coltow

So DH and I had discusses our vacation options for 2009. We decided that we would give Hershey a try this summer. Then BAM in my mail today a discount coupon. Now we are re-evaluating our vacation options. Any one else get a surprise in the mail today?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So DH and I had discusses our vacation options for 2009. We decided that we would give Hershey a try this summer. Then BAM in my mail today a discount coupon. Now we are re-evaluating our vacation options. Any one else get a surprise in the mail today?

Nope, I didn't. Is the discount as good as the 3 free? I did have the reservations cm figure the 3 free vs. bounce back offer vs. current discount codes and the 3 free was still so much better. IMO - I always pick Disney! :lol: My DH says there are lots of other places to travel and I always tell him, I don't think that is possible!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

natalia1681

My DH and I had just decided, "Okay, so no Disney in 2009" and we got the coupon. I started rethinking just a bit.....:lol: Maybe a short 2009 trip...... I mean, Disney did go to all that trouble to mail us a coupon.....right? It would be rude not to go......right?

Upvote 0

brent2124

I got a mailer for 40% off values and a "similar" discount for other resorts but it only applied to about nine or ten specific dates of travel. If you could make two short trips and do both that would be the best scenario.

Upvote 0

coltow

Original Poster
If we go before our AP's expire it's actually cheaper to fly down to WDW then to drive to Hershey for the same amount of time.

Upvote 0

colleen2997

My husband was saying he wanted to go someone else this year which scared me! But we got the 40% off coupon and it got him thinking about Disney again! We won't be taking advantage of the coupon since the dates don't work for us, but he now wants to go anyway this year, thanks to the coupon!!!

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

I love Hershey Park, I used to live about an hour away from there and used to go all the time. The park has grown since I have been there last (90's) so I bet its 10 times the fun. You should really consider it they add new attractions all the time. Hey it may be a real blast! I can still hear the theme song "The fun starts here, right here at Hershey Park".:D

Upvote 0

Rob562

After a few years of introducing my friend to various amusement parks up and down the east coast, he said that Hershey was his favorite park because the place was clean, the employees were friendly, the rides were good and it was just overall a lot of fun.

When I surprisingly asked "Better than the Disney parks?!??" he said "Well, Disney's in a class all it's own. I don't even TRY to compare other parks to it!"

I trained him well.... :D

-Rob

Upvote 0

dismedic

I love Hershey Park, I used to live about an hour away from there and used to go all the time. The park has grown since I have been there last (90's) so I bet its 10 times the fun. You should really consider it they add new attractions all the time. Hey it may be a real blast! I can still hear the theme song "The fun starts here, right here at Hershey Park".:D

Hershey has grown defiantly three fold we frequent it between our Disney fixes , Hershey now has multiple coasters and much more than in the 90s , Disney no way but still a diversion for some fun, Heck only an hour away is better then a two and a half hour plane ride but still Disney is number one with us

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom