Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

Evening Connor Sweetie. :wave:
How's the fight for world domination coming along? Thinking about taking time off for the holidays?

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Evening Connor Sweetie. :wave:
How's the fight for world domination coming along? Thinking about taking time off for the holidays?

I don't call it a fight, it's more of a plan which will pan out... slowly but surely...

No, I'm always working for it...:xmas: :lookaroun :drevil: :lookaroun :xmas:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Did you PA people get the ice storm?

Yeah, but it wasn't too bad. Was slippery for a while last evening, then it turned into a heavy rain storm. By this morning, all of last weeks snow was washed away, the sun was shining and everything looked fresh and bright. I guess we got off easy. :)

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I don't call it a fight, it's more of a plan which will pan out... slowly but surely...

No, I'm always working for it...:xmas: :lookaroun :drevil: :lookaroun :xmas:

Now there is a symetry in the way you arrange your smilies. :eek:
Frightening.

Nemo14

pretty much the same here - just 6 hours or so later. We still have snow left from last week though because it's frozen so solid we'll probably still have it for 4th of July!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
pretty much the same here - just 6 hours or so later. We still have snow left from last week though because it's frozen so solid we'll probably still have it for 4th of July!

:lol:
That's one of the things I hate about snow. It just doesn't go away! :fork:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
It was horrible! No slipping, no sliding, no delays, no closings... it was a nightmare! Worst of all: it melted all the snow. :cry:

Don't cry Connor, I'm sure there will be more headed our way soon! :mad:

figmentmom

Uponastar said:
Now there is a symetry in the way you arrange your smilies. :eek:
Frightening.

...isn't it???...although I suppose anyone into world domination had better be interested in symetry, too...:lookaroun

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom