Temporary Character relocation in MK

kennygman

Original Poster
Due to the addition of the 12:00 parade several characters are temporarily changing locations. Peter Pan has moved to the Adventureland Bridge, Mary Poppins and Pinocchio have moved to Main St, Pirate Goofy is back inside at the POTC entrance; kicking Angelica outside near the stroller parking, Woody & Jesse have taken Goofy’s spot at exit of Splash Mountain.

Is pirate Goofy a regular? Where is he normally at?

Oh I see POTC entrance... Is he always there? We didnt see him when we were last there. THanks!

CaptainShortty

Oh I see POTC entrance... Is he always there? We didnt see him when we were last there. THanks!

Yup. That's his regular spot although he is only there during certain parts of the day (which you can find in your times guide). He's now there instead of being in Frontierland with Donald and has been for about a year now if my memory serves me correct.

kennygman

Original Poster

Pirate Goofy was very regular until Angelica came along. They then moved him to Splash Mountain and became Cowboy Goofy. With this temporary test, he is back to Pirating. You'll find him on the far right hand side of the entrance to POTC.

WDWisAMAZING

Due to the addition of the 12:00 parade several characters are temporarily changing locations. Peter Pan has moved to the Adventureland Bridge, Mary Poppins and Pinocchio have moved to Main St, Pirate Goofy is back inside at the POTC entrance; kicking Angelica outside near the stroller parking, Woody & Jesse have taken Goofy’s spot at exit of Splash Mountain.

Do you know when the characters will return to their original locations? I am going to Disney World in late August.

mm52200

I'm sure it's too early to tell still but any word on how the actual test of the two parades has been going? Does it look like they may keep this or are they probably going to go back to one parade?

Kane88

I was at the Magic Kingdom last week before the change and Cowboy Goofy wasn't at Splash Mountain. It was just plain old Goofy... and in regards to the parade, does anyone find it awkward that the 3:00pm parade is now at 12 and 3:30? I mean they sell t-shirts with question when is the 3:00pm parade?

NewfieFan

I was at the Magic Kingdom last week before the change and Cowboy Goofy wasn't at Splash Mountain. It was just plain old Goofy... and in regards to the parade, does anyone find it awkward that the 3:00pm parade is now at 12 and 3:30? I mean they sell t-shirts with question when is the 3:00pm parade?

Which now makes both the question and the answer funny! :lol:

olinecoach61

Ha! I just ordered the goofy shirt online!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom