Tell me what this means

AdLibSean

Original Poster
I've seen this at the end of many people's sarcastic posts. What does the word associated with Animal Kingom, "Nahtazu" mean? Thanks!

Pioneer Hall

well sound it out...

NAHTAZU

NOT A ZOO!!

They used that on a local advertisement for florida when people were complaining AK was just an expensive Zoo

Dwarful

haha..stupid me I was reading it as "Na tahzoo" thinking American Indian word or something....never occured to me to read it as not a zoo! duh! Guess thats cause I never considered it zoo like...we go for the attractions...the shows....the rides...but as far as seeing "zoo" animals we see those at the zoo usually...but we have a great zoo nearby that is free so we are a bit spoiled, we do the safari, etc....Countdown To Extinction...or Dinosaur or whatever they call it now...all these name changes..cant keep up...can barely call my kids by the right name!

NowInc

It comes from what is (in my opionion) a great advertising campeign disney is doing for AK...the commercials are on almost non stop here in Florida.

tenchu

How much do WDW actually advertise in USA? IS it all year round. In britain we get the adverts just before summer but that's about it.

Coronado

But....itisazu.....and they are displayed is the neatest and most pro-environmental way.....they are notinacage when we see them..... :)

bearboysnc

quote " How much do WDW actually advertise in USA? IS it all year round."

In the winter, we had the stupid dancing postman here in NC. He's delivering WDW vaction planning videos. Bringing people happiness.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
We get the same dancing postman, he must have a bloody big delivery round. I bet the only diffrence is that we get fantastic high quality overdubs to hide that it was originally made for the American market.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
i know what they're trying to say.. but here's what I think of it:

Nahtazu-Swahili for NOTHING TO DO

AdLibSean

Original Poster
WOW

Wow do I feel stupid! :lookaroun Ok! Thanks everyone. I seriously thought it was some African word... oh well.

ReDefined

Is it really true that people think that Zoos are boring? Here in Canada, people have actually been killed at our Metro Toronto Zoo. So I really don't think that Zoos are boring...

Besides, last time I was at the Zoo part of AK, I saw a gorilla vomit food into his palm and eat it with his finger...

What was this topic about again?!?

Oh, AK is certainly not a Zoo.

NAHTAZU!

Dwarful

Hey we get that stupid dancing post man here in Illinois..dancing around in the rain all happy go lucky...this is soooo not the case...try shoving one of those videos into the mail slot of an 1890's Victorian Mail Slot...ain't gonna happen! Talk about frustrating no singing and dancing done at USPS offices I've worked at ....even for a Disney Video~

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom