Tell Me Something Good

WED Purist

Original Poster
Every time I come in here, I'm amazed at the proactive negativity. I've never been one to have people curtail their opinion, but does everything have to be so bleak? If so, why do you come here or go there? For just one thread, tell me something good. And not in some smart way of 'it would be good if they would finally...". What gives you that feeling? What is it that makes you wish and dream? Not to be an old curmudgeon, but for me it's still The Land. For some reason, it makes me want to be a better steward of this planet, and be a better caretaker for my family. So, what is it for you?

Nemo14

Time for a cute picture?

54-e1279860371905.jpg

All Disney All The Time

Every time I come in here, I'm amazed at the proactive negativity. I've never been one to have people curtail their opinion, but does everything have to be so bleak? If so, why do you come here or go there? For just one thread, tell me something good. And not in some smart way of 'it would be good if they would finally...". What gives you that feeling? What is it that makes you wish and dream? Not to be an old curmudgeon, but for me it's still The Land. For some reason, it makes me want to be a better steward of this planet, and be a better caretaker for my family. So, what is it for you?
Kilmanjaro Safaris. Last time we were treated to watching a giraffe chase a herd of wildebeests off of his turf. It's always a good day when one of the hippos is out of the pond or if the rhinos are wallowing in their mud hole. My guess is that the zebras are a great addition AND we're still hoping to spot one of the elusive lions. And of course any baby critters are the icing on the cake.

DfromATX

Every time I come in here, I'm amazed at the proactive negativity. I've never been one to have people curtail their opinion, but does everything have to be so bleak? If so, why do you come here or go there?

I'm always surprised by the negativity as well. Before I found this website, I never knew that people were so unhappy with WDW, nor was I aware it was going "downhill." Well, we're going this June for our 4th trip and we are very excited!

Animaniac93-98

Yakko: It's that time again!

Wakko: To remember the Alamo?

Dot: To make fun of the Disney Channel?

Yakko: No, it's time to complain about the lack of positive comments, and to help us to fix that we turn to The Wheel of Positives!

Wheel of positives, turn, turn, turn,
Tell us the the good news we should learn

And the good news in today's post is...

It'll be 6 whole days until another one of these threads pops up! :rolleyes:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

I tried my best to meet your requirement, but it broke my brain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom