TEAM TIME BRAINSTORMING THREAD

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
This thread is under the protection of the British Secret Intelligence Service. Any detected unauthorized presence will be eliminated.

Now, scram!
55c131dbb0d9721f431bea770dc79b3e.gif
Actually, it’s under the jurisdiction of the USF. 😉

(And you thought it was fiction, didn’t you?)

Sharon&Susan

What about a Video Game pavilion?

Starts out as the Interactive Electronics Pavilion sponsored by Atari in '82, eventually they lose the sponsorship sometimes between '87-'91 and Sega takes over as sponsor. Then the whole thing rapidly decays once Disney Interactive takes it over 2003 until this universe's version of the PLAY Pavilion is announced at D23 2019

AceAstro

We could always do Space. While it’s covered now, there wasn’t a space pavilion opening day (there were many designs for one).

We would just have to adjust reality and change what mission space is now.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
A music pavilion could also turn out really neat.

Going back to the video game pavilion idea, a trip through a video game console/ home computercould be interesting
Performing arts, in general, would make an interesting pavilion. If done well, it could be the sister pavilion to Imagination.

We could always do Space. While it’s covered now, there wasn’t a space pavilion opening day (there were many designs for one).

We would just have to adjust reality and change what mission space is now.
Lmao imagine Team Space’s faces when they realized we yanked the rug under them if we do a Space Pavilion.

Also, just to get this out of my system: a Space Pavilion for @spacemt354 hahaha carry on.

Orange Cat

What about a Video Game pavilion?

Starts out as the Interactive Electronics Pavilion sponsored by Atari in '82, eventually they lose the sponsorship sometimes between '87-'91 and Sega takes over as sponsor. Then the whole thing rapidly decays once Disney Interactive takes it over 2003 until this universe's version of the PLAY Pavilion is announced at D23 2019
I don’t want to uh help the other team but I can‘t go without mentioning that at one point Sega had an area in EPCOT

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom