TEAM SPACE BRAINSTORMING THREAD

ThemeParkPriest

@Solaris Knight What is Trylon and Perisphere? If it is in the movie, I can't find anything about it. We should describe it a little more in the write-up. [Edit: it appears to be modernistic structures from the 1939 World's Fair] Also, don't you pronounce the 'k' in Raktensoldat?
I think it would match well given our pavilion is like 80% aviation, 10% weather, 10% the skies and stuff above.

You could pull inspiration from baggage claim areas as well? Pulling in those conveyor belts from that Toy Story 2 segment, but remember Toy Story 2 hasn't been released yet. This is for 1983.

http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/12/IMG_4043.jpg

Maybe it can be a hangar with pieces of plane parts strewn around the store?
I put together a few items for Runway Gifts. I have left the shop's design TBD at this point.

Last edited:

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
0E3D6A6C-B6DA-4C80-BA6D-A8478ADB5CE4.png

Okay I think I’m going to post with this image.

Disney Dad 3000

2 quick website things

- if you are on the opening day page, at the bottom where there's splash buttons for attractions, dining, etc, the attraction button doesn't seem to work?
- aviator restaurant needs an update to lounge on the dining page...I updated the drop down to lounge earlier, but didn't catch the splash button having club still

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
2 quick website things

- if you are on the opening day page, at the bottom where there's splash buttons for attractions, dining, etc, the attraction button doesn't seem to work?
- aviator restaurant needs an update to lounge on the dining page...I updated the drop down to lounge earlier, but didn't catch the splash button having club still
I’ll take care of those right away.

Chaos Cat

@Solaris Knight What is Trylon and Perisphere? If it is in the movie, I can't find anything about it. We should describe it a little more in the write-up. [Edit: it appears to be modernistic structures from the 1939 World's Fair] Also, don't you pronounce the 'k' in Raktensoldat?

I put together a few items for Runway Gifts. I have left the shop's design TBD at this point.
Okay, I put together a description of the shop's design on the site. Feel free to add or change anything. Pics might also be helpful.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Alright, team...

I’m planning on posting by about 10PM WDW time (nice and early), so if you have any last edits you want to make or things you need to put on the site, let’s have it done prior to about 9:30. Sound good?

GO TEAM SPACE!
(And, by extension, Team Time)

Disney Dad 3000

Alright, team...

I’m planning on posting by about 10PM WDW time (nice and early), so if you have any last edits you want to make or things you need to put on the site, let’s have it done prior to about 9:30. Sound good?

GO TEAM SPACE!
(And, by extension, Team Time)
Everything looks good from what you can see? Probably won't be home til 10 to even think about tweaking anything or working on a menu so if u r ready, go for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom