Team Prospero Brainstorming Thread - Project Ten: The Great Literature Ride

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
I feel like Islands of Adventure is begging for this attraction. It’s supposed to be a park tied to literature after all. We could place it in the Port of Entry.
Looking at the map on Google Maps, it seems the only space left for a ride building is behind the Christmas Shoppe? I figure this would be the location of the literature ride then?

goofyyukyuk

Yeah I’m thinking more in the context that IT and The Shining had both been mentioned... goosebumps makes more sense to me, but I think Stephen King, as great as his books are, doesn’t make sense in a family friendly attraction beyond small homages or whatever

DashHaber

Yeah I’m thinking more in the context that IT and The Shining had both been mentioned... goosebumps makes more sense to me, but I think Stephen King, as great as his books are, doesn’t make sense in a family friendly attraction beyond small homages or whatever
Oh, yeah. Definitely no Stephen King. I'd think more Edgar Allan Poe for this ride.

NigelChanning

I think Fantasy should be it’s own genre. There are many classic fantasy books that don’t contain elements of adventure or even fairy tales. I also wish we could include a general Children’s book section for books like Paddington or the Giving tree. Are there any notable science fiction books that would call for it to have a whole section in the ride?

goofyyukyuk

I think Fantasy should be it’s own genre. There are many classic fantasy books that don’t contain elements of adventure or even fairy tales. I also wish we could include a general Children’s book section for books like Paddington or the Giving tree. Are there any notable science fiction books that would call for it to have a whole section in the ride?
Jules Verne 🤣

goofyyukyuk

There’s a ton of great classic sci-fi stuff that I think makes it worthy of its own section, but Verne is just the first one that comes to mind

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom