Team Prospero Brainstorming Thread - Project Eleven: Shifting Lanes

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Season 18, Project Eleven: Shifting Lanes
n64_milos_astro_lanes_p_d8xkm0.jpg

This is a very straightforward project. Team Prospero must design a state of the art themed bowling alley based on a single IP. Please feel free to include all the fixings like dining options, an arcade, a bar, and things of that nature. The focus should remain mostly on the bowling alley itself and the challenge of how to theme a game that's so simple and straightforward. Six of you remain, and only FIVE will go to the semi-finals. @Outbound, @JokersWild, @NigelChanning09, and @goofyyukyukyuk17 are all eligible to become Project Leader this round. If @Outbound becomes project leader, his secret power/ability to save someone will become mute. Good luck team, this project is due Sunday, August 9th at 11:59PM Eastern.

DashHaber

Hearing that the project this round is a bowling alley, I must admit there's an IP that leaped to my mind: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Bowling feels like a more laid-back and kinda goofy game, and I feel that's the sort of mood that would sync up really well with TMNT. Bowling balls colored to match the masks of the four turtles, maybe pins with the Foot Clan logo on them to knock down. Heck, I can already imagine the pizza glory that would be the snack bar, and TMNT means two awesome games in the arcade right off the bat.

goofyyukyuk

Hearing that the project this round is a bowling alley, I must admit there's an IP that leaped to my mind: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Bowling feels like a more laid-back and kinda goofy game, and I feel that's the sort of mood that would sync up really well with TMNT. Bowling balls colored to match the masks of the four turtles, maybe pins with the Foot Clan logo on them to knock down. Heck, I can already imagine the pizza glory that would be the snack bar, and TMNT means two awesome games in the arcade right off the bat.
Interesting idea... definitely has a lot of potential
That's almost as good an idea as Yogi!

Outbound

Okay, so this is a weirder prompt. My recommendation would be to do something silly. We haven't had a satire project yet and this seems like the great opportunity to do something weird. Props if we can make the dumb choice realisitc.

I'd unironically vote Yogi just to trigger Tiki. Yogi needs our help knocking the picnic basket themed pins. Add a bunch of cheesy "forest" theming around and it'd be terribly realistic. The backstory would be the Bowling Company approached Hanna Barbara for Scooby-Doo but they charge too much. So they settle for the Flinstones but they also cost too much, then the Jetsons but that's also too expensive, so they ultimately have to settle with Yogi Bear.

goofyyukyuk

Okay, so this is a weirder prompt. My recommendation would be to do something silly. We haven't had a satire project yet and this seems like the great opportunity to do something weird. Props if we can make the dumb choice realisitc.

I'd unironically vote Yogi just to trigger Tiki. Yogi needs our help knocking the picnic basket themed pins. Add a bunch of cheesy "forest" theming around and it'd be terribly realistic. The backstory would be the Bowling Company approached Hanna Barbara for Scooby-Doo but they charge too much. So they settle for the Flinstones but they also cost too much, then the Jetsons but that's also too expensive, so they ultimately have to settle with Yogi Bear.
I love everything about this idea except that Tiki said he’d personally eliminate me if we did it 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom