Team Danny DeVito From Dumbo - Rick and Morty's Universal Adventure

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Ok! That sounds like a plan!

I've been trying to make it connect with the preshow stuff, but I'm honestly not sure if what I'm writing fits the overall project. Should I even worry about it?
Honestly I think it’s fine. This IP is so erratic and nonsensical that it really wouldn’t matter if you went off in any random direction. That would still fit.

Outbound

This looks great!, Outbound! Would it be possible to change the map to link both of the former Duff Brewery structures so it's just one big building? Thanks.
Fixed!

RickAndMortyMap2.png

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I just wanna say a few things.

You’re all amazing. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you. Some of you I have been working with for the first time, and some of you I’ve become quite familiar with.

But every single one of you are extremely talented, creative, and you each deserve to be here. I’m very proud to have made it this far, particularly given how ridiculously stacked this cast was from day zero.

As part of the game, I have to nominate two of you for eviction. This is the fourth time in the game that I’ve had to weigh this decision out, and honestly it sucks even more every time. None of you deserve to be eliminated, but one of us has to be. There can only be one winner.

Thank you all for being such fantastic people and such wonderful teammates.

DisneyFan18

You’re all amazing. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you. Some of you I have been working with for the first time, and some of you I’ve become quite familiar with.

But every single one of you are extremely talented, creative, and you each deserve to be here. I’m very proud to have made it this far, particularly given how ridiculously stacked this cast was from day zero.

As part of the game, I have to nominate two of you for eviction. This is the fourth time in the game that I’ve had to weigh this decision out, and honestly it sucks even more every time. None of you deserve to be eliminated, but one of us has to be. There can only be one winner.

You’re a fantastic person! It’s always amazing to work with you and go for the wackiest ideas out there! And I agree, I have had so much fun working with all of you and I’m grateful that I got the chance to get this far and meet so many great people!

NateD1226

Sounds like you're giving out the final rose 😂

I'm just playing! You are an amazing teammate and always an awesome PM. I am always so excited to work with you, especially on these wacky projects! ILY!!!

Sharon&Susan

Last minute addition, so I don't blame you if you don't want to add this in Nate.
Statue of Rick Sanchez​
In the same place and a similar posture to the Statue of Jedediah Springfield, this statue of Rick was built to honor himself and possibly be used for people to worship it if the time ever comes. The plaque on its base reads "Piece of Advice: If you want to get the ladies, get a tattoo of me". The statue is headless, cut off by an unscrupulous vandal" rumored to be given a new hiding space throughout the area every day.

ThemeParkPriest

Last minute addition, so I don't blame you if you don't want to add this in Nate.
Statue of Rick Sanchez​
In the same place and a similar posture to the Statue of Jedediah Springfield, this statue of Rick was built to honor himself and possibly be used for people to worship it if the time ever comes. The plaque on its base reads "Piece of Advice: If you want to get the ladies, get a tattoo of me". The statue is headless, cut off by an unscrupulous vandal" rumored to be given a new hiding space throughout the area every day.
I’d feel better about “venerate” than “worship”.

Mickeynerd17

Mickeynerd17

Here it is! The complete version a minute ahead of schedule:

The vehicle doors shut, the lights dim, and guests are enveloped in complete darkness. For a brief moment, all is still. Then, Rick's voice is heard over the speakers:

Rick: "Alright, we're going to do a quick jump somewhere simple like another continent or *burp* something and come straight back."

Morty: "Really? Why not somewhere cool? You've been all over the universe! If your going to show people an advanced piece of technology that transports people, wouldn't you take them somewhere cool like an alien planet?"

Rick: "No, because it doesn't take much to impress people as you've continuously proven in the past Morty. Alright, the portal will be active *burp* rrrright about now."

The vehicles are rising during the previously mentioned dialogue into the main theater stopping at Rick's last sentence. Once he finishes, the classic green portal forms in front of guests, and the vehicles lurch forward. The destination turns out to be the council chamber at The Citadel of Ricks. Rick starts low-key freaking out while the council begins what seems to be a monologue about their evil plan before being cut off by Rick, who tells guests he's going to get them out of there. Morty is making audible confusion noises as the council threatens to kill the guests if they try to run, but as the threat is spoken guests are whisked through another portal.

Here, the ride enters the randomization phase. one of multiple worlds are picked as the destination out of this portal. Some locations include the looping ride from the episode "The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy," the planet where everything is on a cob, the farting planet, or Froopy Land to name a few. During each of these scenes, the ride vehicles bounce around and occasionally jolt as soldier ricks from the Citadel chase guests through these worlds in spaceships. All the while Morty is having a panic attack and Rick is shouting at Morty and the guests trying to dodge the enemy ricks.

After most of the ricks are destroyed by either the ride vehicle or by natural phenomena (a giant fart geyser for example,) another portal shows up and guests are taken to another random world not already picked for the first location. This time though, the councilmembers are in one Spaceship and have Beth, Summer, and an absolutely terrified Jerry as hostages. The main councilmember from earlier in the ride starts to craft a diabolical deal with Rick while Morty freaks out yet again, but the councilmember is interupted again as his ship is hit by either Rick hacking into the ship's systems or a natural phenomena causes the ship to crash, but not until the three hostages are safely taken into the vehicle as Rick sets a course for home. The vehicles rush through one more portal and come to a standstill in the teleportation room.

As the vehicles descend, Rick announces some "mind cleansing." When Morty protests, Rick assures him that the guests can't process the terrible events that have transpired. A white flash envelops the vehicle as it descends and they come to a stop. Rick thanks guests for coming to see his new technology and asks everyone to grab their belonging and exit the vehicle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom