Team Danny DeVito From Dumbo - Project Ten: Roll the Dice

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

Sharon&Susan

I’ll help Tegan with the box design. @Sharon&Susan would you want a second person with Presentation?
I could definitely use some art if you could provide some! Otherwise your job might be mostly cleaning up/fixing existing formatting (which definitely could come in handy depending on how tomorrow goes and when everyone submits their part) since I want to keep the style simple. Would you be up for that Priest?

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
F31BC153-03D6-4F87-9111-3E041BD47ED5.png

While y’all were brainstorming names I came up with an idea for box art. I gotta tidy it up and I can change anything you guys want changed but I think it’s a good start!

ThemeParkPriest

could definitely use some art if you could provide some! Otherwise your job might be mostly cleaning up/fixing existing formatting (which definitely could come in handy depending on how tomorrow goes and when everyone submits their part) since I want to keep the style simple. Would you be up for that Priest?
Sure I’ll give it a try! My day tomorrow is pretty light so I can provide some help!
View attachment 575142

While y’all were brainstorming names I came up with an idea for box art. I gotta tidy it up and I can change anything you guys want changed but I think it’s a good start!
Looks good! I found Disney Dad’s thread that mentions the Boxtop creator:

Sharon&Susan

Here's my first attempt at the Instruction Booklet:

I'm still trying to figure out how to include full color pictures of the box and board design without breaking the illusion of the two color Instruction Booklet.
I'm going to either combine or keep separate the credits and the fake copyright information depending on how many pages we have so that we can have a back of the book once I convert this to a PDF.
Feel free to drop in your stuff once you're done (and that includes pictures). I'll format it and if necessary convert the pictures to the black and blue color scheme. Or not, If you all decide to just post in this thread your portion I'll be fine with that.
If you're worried about you're stuff being too long for one page, don't worry, there's no problem with having a section take up multiple pages.

DisneyFan18

I'm still trying to figure out how to include full color pictures of the box and board design without breaking the illusion of the two color Instruction Booklet.
I'm going to either combine or keep separate the credits and the fake copyright information depending on how many pages we have so that we can have a back of the book once I convert this to a PDF.
Feel free to drop in your stuff once you're done (and that includes pictures). I'll format it and if necessary convert the pictures to the black and blue color scheme. Or not, If you all decide to just post in this thread your portion I'll be fine with that.
If you're worried about you're stuff being too long for one page, don't worry, there's no problem with having a section take up multiple pages.
Looks fantastic!

NateD1226

Thanks for doing all the work! Although, I’m not sure if I understand the rules?

002B761E-FA53-4D7A-A40A-CA79F28202C3.jpeg

Ok, in all seriousness it’s looking great so far! Great work!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom