Team Cap: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Two Open Brainstorming

MonorailRed

Applebees
12lufn.jpg

I'm waiting for some more people to chime in with this main attraction -- I'm glad to type up some "science" behind it in as much detail as we need...but we need to come to a consensus first.
Happy to do some art for it. But yes, waiting :bookworm:
at-work-cookie-monster.gif

(love the boat or train ride idea through a crazy carnival tunnel.):D

CraniumCommand89

I vote for the tunnel of love. I can have a backstory up for it soon.

Angels I think it is unfair that you were nominated for elimination when David2319 has been less active than you.

The Excavator

Angels I think it is unfair that you were nominated for elimination when David2319 has been less active than you.
It's fine. The wording of it was a bit off, because I'm not going to bog down the brainstorming when I'm not familiar with the topic. I'd rather sit back and wait till there's a spark.

The boat ride is good. Could I help with the scenes?

spacemt354

Chili's
It's fine. The wording of it was a bit off, because I'm not going to bog down the brainstorming when I'm not familiar with the topic. I'd rather sit back and wait till there's a spark.

The boat ride is good. Could I help with the scenes?
That'd be awesome!:)

Alright -- I don't want to do this every round, but seeing as we have 1 day left -- we really need an outline/guiding force to keep us on track. Again -- next round this has to be someone else, because SYWTBAI is designed to have a different team leader each project.

For the main project (due tomorrow night at 11:59PM), I'm thinking...

@CraniumCommand89 - backstory
@kmbmw777 - mirror maze queue (nothing too elaborate though...this is a carnival ride -- it's more about the illusions and stuff not animatronics.
@spacemt354 - Science behind the ride
@MonorailRed - concept art
@spacemt354 and @Angels and Disney's - Ride-Through
@David2319 - final extra credit attraction - cars through a tornado.
@Brer Oswald - can chime in and help wherever he can as he already completed his attraction.

Sound good?

Brer Oswald

Just noting that David has recently gone on vacation which is why he hasn't been as active the last couple of days. Although Angels has been active the last few, he was not nearly as active as David was in the last round. No hard feelings though, as I wasn't the one who nominated him, just clearing things up based on my observations.

CraniumCommand89

Just noting that David has recently gone on vacation which is why he hasn't been as active the last couple of days. Although Angels has been active the last few, he was not nearly as active as David was in the last round. No hard feelings though, as I wasn't the one who nominated him, just clearing things up based on my observations.
You are wrong. Angels had one of our best attractions last project. And I don't even think David did anything for it. So I'm clearing things up based on my observations.

spacemt354

Chili's
You are wrong. Angels had one of our best attractions last project. And I don't even think David did anything for it. So I'm clearing things up based on my observations.
Guys, it doesn't matter. All of this means nothing if we win, so let's turn on the creative jets and win.

Brer Oswald

I might actually be completely mistaken about what Angels did, and that's bad on my part I apologize. What attraction was that?

spacemt354

Chili's
Angels sorry if it sounded like I was undermining you :(. That was not my intention. Your contributions are appreciated, as are you as a member of the team.
Don't worry about it. What do you think of this?

Alright -- I don't want to do this every round, but seeing as we have 1 day left -- we really need an outline/guiding force to keep us on track. Again -- next round this has to be someone else, because SYWTBAI is designed to have a different team leader each project.

@kmbmw777 - mirror maze queue (nothing too elaborate though...this is a carnival ride -- it's more about the illusions and stuff not animatronics.
@Brer Oswald - can chime in and help wherever he can as he already completed his attraction.

Sound good?

kmbmw777

Sound good?
Sounds like a plan

CraniumCommand89

Sound good?
My backstory will be short, so I can help with the ride itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom