Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

spacemt354

Chili's
What if we made it like an actual town for toons.
Most shows take place in some kind of vague suburb or metropolitan. We could have easter eggs around the town to different toons which we can't incorporate a full on ride or show or restaurant.
Maybe instead of by era -- it's by company? This way we can incorporate those easter eggs throughout.

For instance...let's say we have a Road Runner and Coyote family coaster (similar to Gadget's Go, but dueling)...in that, if you don't have a ride for the Tasmanian Devil, you could have an easter egg of a tornado or something that you pass. I get where you're going with that, and having it be by company and artistic style may help that.

spacemt354

Chili's
Oh dear... @MonorailRed
hero_EB19961115REVIEWS611150305AR.jpg

This may be the one and only place where it is acceptable to make a Space Jam attraction:joyfull:

kmbmw777

Mayb instead of by era -- it's by company? This way we can incorporate those easter eggs throughout.

For instance...let's say we have a Road Runner and Coyote family coaster (similar to Gadget's Go, but dueling)...in that, if you don't have a ride for the Tasmanian Devil, you could have an easter egg of a tornado or something that you pass. I get where you're going with that, and having it be by company and artistic style may help that.
The only reason why I am a bit hesitant do take this route is becuase it will feel more like a studio than a town.

spacemt354

Chili's
Also I don't think that our Haunted Mansion ride should be centered on one IP. It should combine many IPs together, because it is the main focus. Some ways to combine multiple IPs include Rick and Morty, Dr. Doof, gravity falls, the lego dimensions storyline, etc.
I'm not sure I'm sold on that. Having a bunch of unrelated IPs in the same attraction could be confusing.

Also the Mansion doesn't have to be the main focus in the land, it just has to be in the land.

Brer Oswald

Things I like:

Courage the Cowardly Dog Haunted Mansion. I do want Scooby-Doo somewhere though.
Adventure Time
Bob's Burgers
Looney Tunes
Gravity Falls

Things I don't like:

Simpsons. It has been done before.
Old Mickey Mouse Cartoons. They don't fit with the land.
Ed Edd n Eddy. Show is nice but doesn't fit.
I strongly disagree with you on the old Mickey Mouse cartoons. Those cartoons and the other old cartoons were the entire point to Roger Rabbit's Toontown. They were the cartoons that held the test of time.

spacemt354

Chili's
I can see both sides of the Mickey Mouse cartoon inclusions.

I'm indifferent either way. They are timeless and fit the mold of the Roger Rabbit Toontown, but at the same time, this prompt isn't like others where you are bound to realism. It's blue sky.

A compromise I could see is having the Mickey Mouse cartoons be the "urban area" of the land
latest

Then branching off from that....in the suburbs you can have the suburban themed cartoons (Bob's Burgers, etc)

Then in the rural area -- you could have the eclectic cartoons Adventure Time, Looney Tunes (extending off the suburbs), and more. The Haunted Mansion (if it is themed to courage) would fit in the rural area of a land. If its themed to multiple IPs, it could be in the suburbs at the end of a cul-de-sac.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom