Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

spacemt354

Chili's
4c3608d759205c1eb01d8eb2042217ff.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
@Angels and Disney's and @David2319 do you guys have any suggestions for IPs to use? Some point today we'll compile the ideas we have so far, but want to make sure your ideas are included. I know Red will be here sometime tonight.

With the theme of this project allowing any and all IPs...it seems like a good opportunity to go in a completely different direction than what has been done in the past for these imagineering projects. Many times I've seen ToonTown projects with Mickey, the Fab Five, DuckTales, etc. I can go get those for research purposes, but I think with an entire library of unused IPs (Looney Tunes, Adult Cartoons, Cartoon Network, etc) this is the one time to do something unique. :bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
In addition -- each round, the team has to pick a "Project Leader"
1. Project Leader: This one is simple. For each round, each of the three teams will be led by a bold and fearless Project Leader. It is the Project Leader's sworn duty to lead the brainstorming of their team, organize the project for completion, and turn it in right on schedule. At the end of each round, the Project Leader will also select the winner of...

2. The PoMVP: A long-standing tradition of SYWTBAI, the PoMVP is a guaranteed bit of immunity for one - and only one - round. The Project Leader will give the PoMVP to the player who contributed the most to their team's success at the end of each round, providing them with protection from elimination in the following round. The process repeats at the end of the following round, and so on. Later, following a mid-season merge, we, the judges will hand out the PoMVP to the...well...to the MVP!
I don't mind volunteering for the first round. But if someone else would like to take this role then by all means, go for it!

CraniumCommand89

Things I like:

Courage the Cowardly Dog Haunted Mansion. I do want Scooby-Doo somewhere though.
Adventure Time
Bob's Burgers
Looney Tunes
Gravity Falls

Things I don't like:

Simpsons. It has been done before.
Old Mickey Mouse Cartoons. They don't fit with the land.
Ed Edd n Eddy. Show is nice but doesn't fit.

spacemt354

Chili's
Also heres some other fun toons to incorporate

-Gravity Falls
-Rick and Morty
-Plentyy of Superhero cartoons
-Simpsons
-Maybe some anime or somethubg (I know nothing about this lol)
Let me outline SOME IPs:
-Mickey Mouse and Friends
-Silly Symphonies
-Looney Tunes
-Betty Boop
-Felix the Cat
-Roger Rabbit
-Hannah Barbara? Probably not but if there are no limits....
Things I like:

Courage the Cowardly Dog Haunted Mansion. I do want Scooby-Doo somewhere though.
Adventure Time
Bob's Burgers
Looney Tunes
Gravity Falls

Things I don't like:

Simpsons. It has been done before.
Old Mickey Mouse Cartoons. They don't fit with the land.
Ed Edd n Eddy. Show is nice but doesn't fit.
Mixing and matching...some overlapping IPs

Gravity Falls, Looney Tunes, Adventure Time (I'll throw in Rick and Morty as well as that's where the idea for Adventure Time came from:p), Hannah Barbara (Scooby Doo)

Some others that aren't overlapping -- Courage Haunted Mansion, Bob's Burgers, Superhero cartoons.

You guys may be too young for this but....Animaniacs. That'd be perfect in a toontown :geek:

spacemt354

Chili's
I will also throw in some bonus ones that were mentioned but nothing more than in passing. Spongebob, Dexter's Lab, Hey Arnold, Flintstones, Jetsons, etc

Maybe a good way to include Scooby Doo would be sort of like the Dug and Russell Wilderness Adventure, or the Phineas and Ferb Epcot trek, where you have to solve clues around this hypothetical toontown, maybe even having to go on the rides to see the full mystery?

kmbmw777

What if we made it like an actual town for toons.
Most shows take place in some kind of vague suburb or metropolitan. We could have easter eggs around the town to different toons which we can't incorporate a full on ride or show or restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom