Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

Brer Oswald

Do you know the muffin man? Charlie Brown?

If so could you do some interactive areas -- maybe some games or Peanuts related events. A piano like on Main Street that guests can use. A Pig Pen petting zoo lol idk...anything small and interactive.
What specifically do you need me to do? I can probably do it quick.

Brer Oswald

Ok, this is harder than I thought.
Some menu items could be:
-Lucy's Lemonade: flavours include...
•regular
•strawberry
•lime
•citrus
-Football Roast
-the Great Pumpkin Pie
-Red Baron Hot Dogs
-Woodstalk's Buffalo Chicken Wings
Annnnnd that's all I got sorry...:oops:

spacemt354

Chili's
No problem. I have to go to bed. No matter what happens, we did a fantastic job on this project. Each and every one of you should be proud of yourselves. I know I am!
Based on the start of this round....if this team was weak, it would have crashed and burned.

The fact that we all held strong, and are putting this work out for the final project - says a lot about everyone here!

spacemt354

Chili's
Red made some logos -- and there's a website organizing the whole project. I edited down your land description/conclusion Cranium so it can be the intro to the site. This is the final post.
-------------

32063114304_f178856511_z.jpg

Proudly Presents:

32785652001_8f377eac62_b.jpg

Childhood can be one of the most nostalgic and cherished moments of your life. In the age of television and cartoons, for many children growing up their favorite shows or television programs were an essential part of their afternoons or weekend mornings, sitting in front of the television in your pajamas, eating breakfast and watching cartoons. In this land, we are bringing that childhood spirit to life.

Throughout the entirety of the land, the core foundation is the remembrance of past childhood moments, or perhaps even current moments in your life. Mostly everyone has a memory of sitting on Saturday morning and watching their favorite show while eating their breakfast. Those moments are ingrained in our heads, and hold a special place in our hearts. Displaying those moments in a true theme park land on a large scale, and putting the guests into the cartoons themselves, will hopefully be a wonderful feat for all.

Featuring attractions such as:

And...

animaniacstower-png.189691

It's all waiting for you to explore! Turn on the TV, grab some cereal, and enjoy!

https://spacemt354.wixsite.com/cartoonsandcereal

CraniumCommand89

Red made some logos -- and there's a website organizing the whole project. I edited down your land description/conclusion Cranium so it can be the intro to the site. This is the final post.
-------------

32063114304_f178856511_z.jpg

Proudly Presents:

32785652001_8f377eac62_b.jpg

Childhood can be one of the most nostalgic and cherished moments of your life. In the age of television and cartoons, for many children growing up their favorite shows or television programs were an essential part of their afternoons or weekend mornings, sitting in front of the television in your pajamas, eating breakfast and watching cartoons. In this land, we are bringing that childhood spirit to life.

Throughout the entirety of the land, the core foundation is the remembrance of past childhood moments, or perhaps even current moments in your life. Mostly everyone has a memory of sitting on Saturday morning and watching their favorite show while eating their breakfast. Those moments are ingrained in our heads, and hold a special place in our hearts. Displaying those moments in a true theme park land on a large scale, and putting the guests into the cartoons themselves, will hopefully be a wonderful feat for all.

Featuring attractions such as:

And...

animaniacstower-png.189691

It's all waiting for you to explore! Turn on the TV, grab some cereal, and enjoy!

https://spacemt354.wixsite.com/cartoonsandcereal

Great job. This is so impressive. Okay I'll post to the main thread.

spacemt354

Chili's
Ok...wow, we won!:eek:

It's really funny because the Timber Peak Saloon and the Star Wars projects last year were high water marks for me personally in this game Those got an average of 42/50 and 41/50 in the reviews respectfully

This year, we do a land about Coldplay, Space Jam, and Dr. Honey Comb and the project gets an average score of 45/50 :hilarious: I'll take it -- congrats everyone! Let's go on to round 2!

Brer Oswald

Ok...wow, we won!:eek:

It's really funny because the Timber Peak Saloon and the Star Wars projects last year were high water marks for me personally in this game Those got an average of 42/50 and 41/50 in the reviews respectfully

This year, we do a land about Coldplay, Space Jam, and Dr. Honey Comb and the project gets an average score of 45/50 :hilarious: I'll take it -- congrats everyone! Let's go on to round 2!
Makes no sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom