Team Cap: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

CraniumCommand89

Car Kids

I don't understand what the title means. Cartoon Kids is better. If you can take the songs out of the ride, it would be much better. Make up different music other than Coldplay so people aren't turned off if they don't like it. Also there should be more thrill to it, a roller coaster section through the streets. Other than that it is okay.

Space Jam

Old property so I doubt kids today will know it. It's dated in the 90s. As for the experience, it is fine for what it is. The Arcade could use more detail.

Who Dined Roger Rabbit needs a menu and some more images.

Channel Chases and Scooby Doo could use more detail.

spacemt354

Chili's
Car Kids

I don't understand what the title means. Cartoon Kids is better. If you can take the songs out of the ride, it would be much better. Make up different music other than Coldplay so people aren't turned off if they don't like it. Also there should be more thrill to it, a roller coaster section through the streets. Other than that it is okay.

Space Jam

Old property so I doubt kids today will know it. It's dated in the 90s. As for the experience, it is fine for what it is. The Arcade could use more detail.

Detail seems to be an ongoing issue.

If only our team leader didn't abandon us for a week, we wouldn't have had to cover multiple attractions.

Brer Oswald

Car Kids

Space Jam

Dude let it go about the Coldplay. Also, many people know Space Jam. It's even getting a reboot!

spacemt354

Chili's
fwiw, one of my family members doesn't like Aerosmith, but still loves Rock n Roller Coaster

52531706.jpg

kmbmw777

Whats the plan for the HM/ToT

We could potentially reuse the Race Through ToonTown idea, but convert it to a Drop of Toontown
I saw Coco Puffs
I can work on Forgotten Mansion if you'd like

Or am I completely missing somethubg

spacemt354

Chili's
Whats the plan for the HM/ToT

We could potentially reuse the Race Through ToonTown idea, but convert it to a Drop of Toontown
I saw Coco Puffs
I can work on Forgotten Mansion if you'd like

Or am I completely missing somethubg
Well...it seems like Forgotten Mansion has been removed, and a Courage the Cowardly Dog HM is taking its place. My drawback to that based on our land....but it has not been heard :p is that we seem to be going for a family friendly environment (like no Adult Swim, or adult cartoons) Courage is a dang freaking scary show....maybe for a halloween special event, but based on the rest of the land....I wouldn't make it a full fledged attraction.

It was just an idea when we were in brainstorming mode.

kmbmw777

Well...it seems like Forgotten Mansion has been removed, and a Courage the Cowardly Dog HM is taking its place. My drawback to that based on our land....but it has not been heard :p is that we seem to be going for a family friendly environment (like no Adult Swim, or adult cartoons) Courage is a dang freaking scary show....maybe for a halloween special event, but based on the rest of the land....I wouldn't make it a full fledged attraction.

It was just an idea when we were in brainstorming mode.
I was terrified of that show as a kid honestly. Every time it came on I just turned the TV off lol

MANEATINGWREATH

Honestly if it's going to be like this (not referring to the memes of course), then you can count me out in subsequent rounds. I will try my best to finish what I have to get done and help this team advance as far as possible. If we lose, please evict me. However, if this this hatchet is finally buried, I'd love to work with this team. I just can't work on a team with such a divide. No work will ever get done. :(

Sure, this comment was made a few pages ago, but I'd like to step in and say that no one - again - no one - should ever feel like they want to or have to leave the game on the account of stress, drama, in-team divide, or pressure from another contestant. This feeling isn't right. No one should ever feel this way. This bizarre hatchet needs to be buried ASAP, because this is not the attitude, behavior or intended purpose behind Season 14. It pains me that I have to reiterate how the focus of Season 14 is fun and fellowship, not drama and stress. :(

Brer Oswald, I'm sorry that you (and others I'm sure) feel this way. Trust me, this not what Tiki and I had intended to happen. I promise all of you on Team Cap, including the other teams (if they're reading this), that we have an incredible season in store, and personally, I can't wait to see how all of you design and create the best of the best from SYWTBAI's thirteen season history - as a team. Remember, teamwork is an important aspect in the grading process of each round (save for the semis and finals).

Anyhow, I'm really proud of what this team has designed thus far, whether it be Coldplay, Space Jam or the Lonesome Manor. I can't wait to see what all of the teams unveil tomorrow night!

Please, don't make me have this conversation again. :) I'm rooting for each of you and I wish nothing but success and peace for the remainder of the season. Thanks. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom