Team B: E-Ticket

disneysroyal411

Hi, yah I'm not in the game but I have a question and I was wondering if it would be taken into consideration or whatever. Just wonderin I don't mind if you don't want me to ask just had one.

MaterA113

Im sorry disneysroyal411, but im gonna have to say that you wont be allowed to ask the question becasue it might change their points and such and it is a TEAM comp with only these 3... I suggest if you would still like to ask the question to ask it after they post there final project and it is graded :)

Jasonflz

I'll PM you the queue concept when I am done, Trevor. I suggest we all PM each other so we don't need to spend time posting and re-posting.

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
OKay. I just hope disneyman is working on something. Disneyman, if you're not sure what to do, give the story a shot, you seem to be pretty good at that.

I'm working on the ride itself, which goes a little into story. If disneyman doesn't answer, we'll have to work around that.

---TrevorA

Jasonflz

Makes sense. If time permits, and we manage to get the entire ride story done with full description, I will cook up some blueprints and we can use those as well.

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Okay. I'll check to see what else we will need.

EDIT: If you're doing the queue and I'm doing the story, we still need to work on the vehicle and scene list. I already have a vehicle in mind, but I really need to hear your stuff so we can mesh it all together.

---TrevorA

Jasonflz

Okay. I'll check to see what else we will need.

EDIT: If you're doing the queue and I'm doing the story, we still need to work on the vehicle and scene list. I already have a vehicle in mind, but I really need to hear your stuff so we can mesh it all together.

---TrevorA

The problem is, I don't know what the story actually is. I'm putting together egyptian themed concepts but I need to know the story so we can turn it all in.

Jasonflz

Rough story: Guests ventured to the center of the pyramid because Egypt was in a long drought and they had to bring water back to the land, but when they "activate the life amulet it starts to make the creatures mad and we get chased out of the pyramid by a flood starting at the center because of the amulet.

I am using this one, if you all don't mind.

How about this, the drought is caused by Ra. :D;)

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I had the impression that we were going for a grave robber angle. You know, like, post-WWII.

---TrevorA

Jasonflz

I had the impression that we were going for a grave robber angle. You know, like, post-WWII.

---TrevorA

:lookaroun Not necessarily. It would feel to much like Indy jones and National treasure. The whole "angry sun god" is a bit more original for DIsney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom