Teacups FP?

Gillyanne

Original Poster
I'm looking to book the last FP+ for my niece (22) on a MNSSHP night (the only ticket she has, so I'm looking to fill her FP for 5ish) and was wondering if the Teacups were "worth" it. Are the lines usually quick for this or are they sorta slow b/c of capacity? I usually don't pay much mind to them as my motion sickness will not let me right them. No way no how I'm not going near them! B/c of this my younger niece (3, and the 22 is her mom) hasn't been able to ride them the 5ish times she's gone.

The major rollercoasters [that are available FP+] are already covered for her, so it's not a matter of using it in place of something an older person can/would want to ride. And being she's the only one who would be able to ride it, it's not really splitting up FP+ options as a group.

TLDR: FP+ a "waste" for Teacups b/c standby is short? or a good use for a first time ride?

slappy magoo

Purely my own perspective, I've only ever seen lines for the Tea Cups longer than 15 minutes once, and that was during a Spring break week. 5-10 minutes is what we've normally experienced. FWIW we usually travel late August, after most schools have re-opened but not all. Also 2 trips in December (not Xmas Week), once in May and the aforementioned Spring Break.

FWIW, since MK closes early for regular ticket holders on MNSSHP nights, a lot of regular ticket holders tend to avoid MK unless they have park hoppers. We're attending a MNSSHP night and the crowd calendar prediction for that night on touringplans.com was downgraded from a "4" on a scale from 1 to 10 to a "1."

Long story short, I don't think your niece will need a FP for Tea Party. Is there anything else not a rollercoaster she'd be interested in? Buzz Lightyear? Jungle Cruise? Even Astro Orbiter tends to have more of a line than Tea Party.

Gillyanne

Original Poster
Long story short, I don't think your niece will need a FP for Tea Party. Is there anything else not a rollercoaster she'd be interested in? Buzz Lightyear? Jungle Cruise? Even Astro Orbiter tends to have more of a line than Tea Party.

Thanks! Yeah she may be interested in like Splash (if there's a time) which is another "no go" for me and my mom so another where it wouldn't "hurt" us to miss out in a group FP; I'm waiting for her to reply if she wants to ride it, but thought I'd ask in case I wanted to make the "executive decision" to book her TC for her daughter ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom