Tea/Coffee facilities in the room?

Welsh Chick

Hey
I'll be staying at AKL in a weeks time. I remembered last time we stayed there (in 2003) that we could buy mugs and refill them whenever we like. But I can't remember if we could refill with coffee/tea or just cold drinks? Because my mum wants to bring a travel kettle and some tea bags for our room! But I'm sure that we'll be able to refill with tea and coffee? Because bringing a kettle/tea bags will mean keeping milk in our room which is always a pain without a fridge!! Thanks

tigsmom

Hey
I'll be staying at AKL in a weeks time. I remembered last time we stayed there (in 2003) that we could buy mugs and refill them whenever we like. But I can't remember if we could refill with coffee/tea or just cold drinks? Because my mum wants to bring a travel kettle and some tea bags for our room! But I'm sure that we'll be able to refill with tea and coffee? Because bringing a kettle/tea bags will mean keeping milk in our room which is always a pain without a fridge!! Thanks

A few things... you can use your refillable mugs for tea/coffee as well as the fountain drinks. The AKL has a fridge in the room already as well as a coffee maker that can also be used to brew tea (just bring your favorite tea bags) and you can get milk at the hotel store.

We always buy the mugs because by the second day we have used them enough to have them already paid for in refills! :cool:

Upvote 0

erstwo

Water made in the in room coffee maker will taste a little like coffee,which - in my experience - is not a flavor any tea drinker enjoys. But now the hot water from the food court beverage area will not have any taste at all. The tea bags provided in the room and at the food court are fine if you can drink just any tea, but are a strong black tea. Maybe another person from England can chime in on the tea bags provided???

My next door neighbor is English and she just always takes her tea with her - usually PG Tips. I'm a life long tea drinker, but can usually drink just about any black tea, so I'm totally fine with the tea bags provided. Hope that helps! :)

Upvote 0

jlevis

Question, we've never stayed on property as we have timeshares nearby. I get the impression that the resorts and the DVC properties do not have kitchen facilities. Is that correct?

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

Question, we've never stayed on property as we have timeshares nearby. I get the impression that the resorts and the DVC properties do not have kitchen facilities. Is that correct?

I'm not sure about which do, but I know for a fact that the Ft. Wilderness Cabins do. It's a mobile home really...HTH :)

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Regular hotel rooms do not have kitchens, but some of the villas have kitchenettes and there are kitchens in the cabins in FW.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom