Taxi to Outlets

VT GAL

Hi evreyone!

We won't have a car when we head down in December, but we would like to still go to the real Character Outlet (I can't remember if it is in the Prime or Premier Outlets).

Has anyone taken a cab there, and could let me know about how much it was and if there was a cab company that was good to use?

Thanks for all your help in advance!!!
Shelley

Philo

I've been to most of the outlets but I can't remember which is which. I know that we got taxies (we never hire a car) and it wasn't that expensive. However, we went to the outlets when we were staying offsite and, i think, considerably closer to them so obviously it would cost less. I couldn't tell you which taxi company we used, we just asked someone at the front desk to order it for us.

Upvote 0
Hi evreyone!

We won't have a car when we head down in December, but we would like to still go to the real Character Outlet (I can't remember if it is in the Prime or Premier Outlets).

Has anyone taken a cab there, and could let me know about how much it was and if there was a cab company that was good to use?

Thanks for all your help in advance!!!
Shelley

Hey, sorry I don't know how much the taxi would cost, but the character outlet is at the Prime Outlets, and there's a smaller one that isn't as good at Premium Outlets.

Upvote 0
When we're at WDW, we take a cab to get to Saturday night Mass. The church is right next to the mall that houses a Disney outlet store. I think it's the Premium Outlet Mall. Without tip, the fee is app. $15 from Hollywood Studios to the church. It should be about the same $$ to get to the mall.

Upvote 0

Dutchie

towncar service

Hi,

I just got back from a 10-day stay at the World, and we took a cab to the Florida Mall (much further away than the outlets, I know). I had made reservations with Tiffany Town Car online to pick us up from the airport, and our driver that day (Sam) gave me his card. I was very pleased with him, so I called him 4 later when we wanted to go shopping. It's not the cheapest way of moving around, but it sure was nice :lol:. I would call him again anytime I need a cab in Orlando. If you want his number, let me know ok.
Good luck shopping!

Upvote 0

WDW-LUVR

I've Been to both Prime and Premier Outlets found that the premier outlets was much better, much cheeaper to get to. a round trip to prime outlets ran us $50 with out tip and had fewer stores.
hope this helps.

Upvote 0
I've Been to both Prime and Premier Outlets found that the premier outlets was much better, much cheeaper to get to. a round trip to prime outlets ran us $50 with out tip and had fewer stores.
hope this helps.

Premium Outlets is nicer and cheaper but I found the Character Warehouse had a better selection at Prime Outlets.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom