Tarzan Rocks!!... Well, at least I think so

David

Although we have been to AK twice, we have not gone to see Tarzan Rocks, but were planning to go when we are down in two weeks. Is the show a stage version of the film?

wannabeBelle

no David, more like a musical review of the movie. Some of the characters are there but it is one part rock concert, one part Vegas stage Show. I love it personally and I have actually gone to AK to just see that!!! Check it out!! Belle

Not so much

My wife and I have been to see the show a few times. Seems like everytime we see the show we are less impressed. From the opening to the "rock show" part is great. But when the cheese really gets deep is when the focus is less on the "stunts" in the show and more on the singers. Don't get me wrong the singers are great from a talent perspective, the show itself is just too cheesy. Especially when the gorillia come out. I really enjoyed the Tarzan movie, but the show leaves me feeling like I have been to some kind of a lounge act by the end of it.

Maybe I am just out of the age demo. for the show. Maybe I am just getting too demanding of Disney. Bottom line is the show is OK just don't go in expecting more than an average Disney song a dance routine with some great stunts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom