Tarps over Haunted Mansion

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know how long these will be up? I'm hoping they're down before my honeymoon just so my fiancé can experience it since he's never been to WDW. And I've also never been on HM so it's for selfish reasons as well;)

The ride is still open during this refurb. They are only working on the outside. (The real outside, not the pretend "outside" that is actually inside.)

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
It's quite obvious really......HM is being re-themed.......We are all witnessing the transformation of THM into Arendelle (The MK version) starring Anna, Elsa, Olaf and BB8 with a special pre-show queue hosted by Kylo Ren. It's called..."Do You want to build a Jedi?"

Sundown

Wait...is the front "patio" faux-entrance considered a balcony? If so, I actually never knew that. Interesting to learn.

Sundown

Now, would they be raising the entire height of the front balcony to try to prevent people from somehow trying to climb up on it? I wonder if they've had many experiences with guests trying to do that?

And raising the entire height, I hope that doesn't throw the look of the Haunted Mansion off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom