• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Target coming to Walt Disney World and Disney Store shop-in-shop coming to Target stores

TINKWINGS

Saw Haunted Mansions T shirts on an end cap at my local Target this week....lots of spots for other items but they were empty! Was wondering if they just started stocking or people were snatching things up?
Image result for Haunted mansion is my happy place

MM311

Saw Haunted Mansions T shirts on an end cap at my local Target this week....lots of spots for other items but they were empty! Was wondering if they just started stocking or people were snatching things up?
Image result for Haunted mansion is my happy place
They released the collection last Friday, as far as I have seen everything was snatched up right away, especially the Pop Vinyls

TINKWINGS

Why pay $35 for a T-shirt at WDW?
That's kind of what I thought, part of my fun time is searching through the stores for a special parks only shirt I can't find anywhere else....or other item. Odd thing is that the black shirt was in boxes and not really visable as a shirt. Most Disney type shirts in stores over the years just aren't as nice.....me thinks there still needs to be a higher level of product at the parks.....yes it's all advertising....yet....

MM311

haven't checked but bet they will be hitting ebay.....:angelic:
I showed up at one near my work and was able to get the 3 pack of hitchhiking ghosts and the 10" Ezra, I have since gone to other Target's and found nothing, but yes, there are PLENTY on eBay :rolleyes:

TINKWINGS

Just looked and they are indeed selling....not sure what they cost but the 3 pack was moving quite nicely......

TINKWINGS

Think they were upward of $56....for the time and energy and fees....not too much....will get more for them if supply doesn't return and its closer to Christmas ebay season.....capitalistic gambling.....but I suppose it's not much different than AP peeps who go to the parks just to purchase items to resell.:rolleyes: Will be fun to see what else Disney pushes through Target....if it stays on the shelf.:angelic:

ppete1975

Think they were upward of $56....for the time and energy and fees....not too much....will get more for them if supply doesn't return and its closer to Christmas ebay season.....capitalistic gambling.....but I suppose it's not much different than AP peeps who go to the parks just to purchase items to resell.:rolleyes: Will be fun to see what else Disney pushes through Target....if it stays on the shelf.:angelic:
The targets here weren't bad. I got 2 3pcks 10 inch ezra and one each of the mini hitchhiking ghosts.

Top Bottom