Taping at DS today?

NWDMD

Original Poster
At disney studios, anyone know what is being filmed? Seems like a spanish language show. Took some phone pictures, will post in a few days.

WDWmazprty

At disney studios, anyone know what is being filmed? Seems like a spanish language show. Took some phone pictures, will post in a few days.

Ay, que bueno!!!! Me gustaria ver que programa estan grabando! :sohappy::lookaroun:drevil:

rct247

While I am not certain, it wouldn't surprise me if it was for promotional advertising for our South American Tour Group friends.

After all, the second busiest time of year for those tour groups is coming up this winter.

Mammymouse

I don't get the whole Stacey thing, but then again I'm a girl (old girl!), so that's probably why. Now if they had a "guy" on the ad..........hmm I would get it then.:D

MaryJaneP

Maybe a duo. Cute girl for the guys, beefcake for the ladies, contrived romantic tension like Jim and Pam on the office (before wedding, of course). Of course, who is the video targeting? If it is the man in the house, then the attraction would be a woman. And vice-versa, naturally.

marypoppins68

They were doing some filming at the Magic KIngdom today too. Some girl and guy. I had no idea who they were, but they were being filmed walking down Main Street and then again on the grassy area to the right of the castle, where the Mickey/Minnie topiaries are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom