Tapestry of Nations

Testtrack321

Original Poster
The puppets in the Tapestry of Nations were created by the same person who did The Lion King on Broadway show and the 2002 Winter Olympics puppets.

miles1

If you think you've missed something, you've probably never seen Tapestry of Nations.

I always thought that this is was how WDW punished insubordinate CM's; duct taping them to giant box kites and parade them around World Showcase Lagoon.

joefox97

Ya know, if you don't like it, you don't have to bash it. Didn't your mothers teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say to keep your mouth shut?

Just a thought... I personally loved the parade...

Joe

Erika

Originally posted by joefox97
Ya know, if you don't like it, you don't have to bash it. Didn't your mothers teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say to keep your mouth shut?

Just a thought... I personally loved the parade...

Joe

Joe,

At least one of the people who posted here was hurt pretty badly while performing in the parade. As I understand it, he's not the only one. I think that's where these comments are coming from :wave:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by joefox97
Didn't your mothers teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say to keep your mouth shut?

nope...

WDWFREAK53

If workers are getting injured while doing their job...then the job needs to either be changed, or it needs to stop altogether until a better alternative can come along to perform the task at hand.

Oh, and mkt didn't offend anyone...he was just stressing the point that the Tapestry parade had caused injuries to workers in the past and he sarcastically related the "cause of the injuries" to Satan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom