Tapestry of Nations without the drums

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Get rid of the parade lane? How do you avoid collisions between guests and the puppets?
Or at least shorten it, I thought it would be cool. It's not like a units driving thru the crowds, just a cast member with a puppet. It's like 2 guests coloring into each other and it's not like every day 2 guests just colide into each other and cause a bad accident lol.

JIMINYCR

I would welcome it back. But I know CM's who said the puppets were hard on the body.

“Come join us as the Sage of Time brings the Millennium drummers to life and starts the heartbeat for our journey as we prepare to touch tomorrow today.
“There is a great and lasting truth about the family of man. A truth which separates us from all the other creatures of the Earth. We can dream.
Through the centuries it is our dreams that have filled the sails of explorer’s ships, splashed color on artist’s paintings, and brought smiles to children’s faces. There is a dreamer within each of us imagining a greater tomorrow .. daring to fly, to build, to cure. Daring to invent, to sing, to love. Daring to believe in the beauty of the world and the beauty within ourselves.
Tonight, in celebration of the dreamer in all of us, we present to you a dream of a better world … where this circle of nations comes together to rejoice … proclaiming the great truth that with our vast diversity, we are all dreamers at heart.
Join us as we celebrate the visions of tomorrow …. the pageant of human kind … the Tapestry of Nations.”

Rob562

As the puppets were hard on the backs and safety of the performers, you won't see them return. Also, some of those puppets were *big* (most notably the "puppet with a puppet"). They needed a lot of free space to be able to walk, dance and turn. You start walking them down the path with Guests around them and they'll be limited to walking in a straight line without turning or dancing.

The parade worked because the performers had the freedom to move around in the space they had.

-Rob

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
As the puppets were hard on the backs and safety of the performers, you won't see them return. Also, some of those puppets were *big* (most notably the "puppet with a puppet"). They needed a lot of free space to be able to walk, dance and turn. You start walking them down the path with Guests around them and they'll be limited to walking in a straight line without turning or dancing.

The parade worked because the performers had the freedom to move around in the space they had.

-Rob
They can make lighter puppets LOL.

AllyInWonderland

They can make lighter puppets LOL.
Then I would REALLY want to be a puppeteer in it! Diskman is my favorite puppet! :)

Tapestry_of_Nations_02_thumb3.jpg

wdwfan22

The puppets couldn't have been to hard on the performers because they still use puppets like that for special events quite a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom