Tapestry of Nations route

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
We don't want an Electrocution Parade and we don't want the sage of time to accidentally hit the beam with his staff. I always thought that beam was higher then 16 feet.

Doesn't matter. Power can arc. As a rule I have to keep boom poles at least 12ft away from any power line. Just in case.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Doesn't matter. Power can arc. As a rule I have to keep boom poles at least 12ft away from any power line. Just in case.

I learned at the tree company that it's against the law to get 10 feet near them but i thought that was because of the equiptment. I was walking under power lines that were 5 feet over me after the hurricane. Now I feel stupid LOL.

imagineer boy

I was just watching a youtube video of ToN, and all I can say is to hell with traffic problems. Bring it back. It truly was a fantastic parade.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
To bad they couldn't find a way to make lighter puppets. I think it's worth the investment to make them lighter and longer lasting, I feel that parade could gain the popularity to stick around. If people line up to see the same parade covered in lights every year I think the Tapestry of Nations could have made it. I think one parade running the whole route and using only 2 corridors would help solve he issue. Having to cross 3 blocked corridors is crazy. I don't like how all the music starts at once and the shows different in every section, some people get to see both parades, some only get one and to me that was a big flaw.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom