Tapestry coming back?

Tim G

Originally posted by Michael72688
Is there any chance in the world that either Nations/Dreams will come back to Epcot?

The answer is NO !! (sorry)

See several other threads... :animwink:

DarkImage4

Originally posted by jcrb
Can you explain, Why?

I don't know the exact details, but weren't cast members getting hurt wearing the puppets. For example, a gust of wind catches one of the puppets and throws someones back out.

This was discussed elsewhere, you could do a search....

wdwcrazy

Can you explain, Why?

The parade has been running since the millennium celebration, the puppets were getting old, not many people really liked the parade, and it's just time for somting new.

SpongeScott

As nicely as I can say it--let it go. Things change, things come and go. Tapestry served its purpose and it's time to move on to something else. Just because you liked something a lot doesn't mean that Disney has to keep it. If that was the case, there would not be anything new added. Just as someone else said--maybe the parade really wasn't that popular and CM's were getting hurt performing in it. A big YEA to Tapestry, thanks for the memories, but let's leave it in the past.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
It's gone, and it's not coming back.

Most people didn't like the parade, OSHA and Disney Group Insurance didn't like the parade, and to be honest, I never liked the parade. Nations was a great parade, it was innovative at the time, but Dreams tried too hard to be a great parade, and i'll be blunt, it failed. The only reason it stayed around as long as it did, was because it was advertised.... otherwise, the blasted parade would've been gone months ago.

Also... I have grown annoyed at all the ToD threads, so here's what I'm going to do. DON'T MENTION MY NAME (ROB, MKT, MKTIGGERMAN, ETC) IN ANY OF THEM. I don't like it when I do a search for my name, and 20 ToD threads pop up.

I've said my peace.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Not going to Happen.

I was Backstage yesterday...and they were dismanteling (sp?) a few of the floats.

Chernabog

Originally posted by mktiggerman
Also... I have grown annoyed at all the ToD threads, so here's what I'm going to do. DON'T MENTION MY NAME (ROB, MKT, MKTIGGERMAN, ETC) IN ANY OF THEM. I don't like it when I do a search for my name, and 20 ToD threads pop up.

I've said my peace.

Well, haven't we gotten all high and mighty searching for our name and demanding not be to spoken of. It's not like you performed Tap that much anyway Rob. You always have a tendency to embelish the truth some don't you? Now I've said my peace.

netenyahoo

I hated the parade, thought it was boring and repetitive and I am glad it is gone.

Now...

I cant wait to see what the new parade will be. I doubt they'll have one for a while at least though with all the economic problems. Epcot could probably use a parade though to help with attendance.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by netenyahoo
I cant wait to see what the new parade will be. I doubt they'll have one for a while at least though with all the economic problems. Epcot could probably use a parade though to help with attendance.

A Guest Realtions rep. told me yesterday that "hopefully, one (a parade) will come out when M:S opens to lure guests to WS as well" ...

Of course this is just rumor... and should be taken as such.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Chernabog
Well, haven't we gotten all high and mighty searching for our name and demanding not be to spoken of. It's not like you performed Tap that much anyway Rob. You always have a tendency to embelish the truth some don't you? Now I've said my peace.

no... I asked that for 1 reason. I look up my name to see if anyone has directed a question to me (generally it is an entertainment or a job question). That's it. I never said I was in the parade every day (other than for the first 2 months after I was trained in it). Unfortunately, I never left that parade with any good memories... since I'd always get hurt in it.

As for your other comments.. check your PM's.

strobe

Originally posted by Michael72688
Is there any chance in the world that either Nations/Dreams will come back to Epcot?

I highly doubt it. I don't remember anything like that happening in the past.

Michael72688

Original Poster
Originally posted by mktiggerman
no... I asked that for 1 reason. I look up my name to see if anyone has directed a question to me (generally it is an entertainment or a job question). That's it. I never said I was in the parade every day (other than for the first 2 months after I was trained in it). Unfortunately, I never left that parade with any good memories... since I'd always get hurt in it.

As for your other comments.. check your PM's.

I thought you said you were tired of the ToD threads? anyways I'm listening to the music now, I still think it needs to come back, now Epcot is even more boring!!!

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Tigggrl
For crying out loud, ITS GONE!
Let it go!!
No matter how much you wish for its return, its NOT happening...
What's this? A voice of reason over a discontinued Disney attraction? God bless you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom