Tank tops / shorts policy

Vinsud

Im a guy arriving with family for a visit later this month. Would there be any issues or problems wearing tanks tops and shorts around the parks in the daytime? Is this common?
Any problems wearing them in the quick dining places or Disney resorts (breakfast)?

Thanks.
Vinay

mdcpr

All signature restaurants have a dress code, but the in-park signature restaurants (Tiffins, Le Cellier and Brown Derby) don't enforce it as heavily as the resort signatures. So I would avoid a tank top or anything way way too casual, but you wouldn't need to get changed. We wore t-shirts and kaki shorts/cargo shorts.
I guess we will be ok. We're NY casual--what in other parts of the country see as business casual, so we should be ok. :)

Upvote 0

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
All signature restaurants have a dress code, but the in-park signature restaurants (Tiffins, Le Cellier and Brown Derby) don't enforce it as heavily as the resort signatures. So I would avoid a tank top or anything way way too casual, but you wouldn't need to get changed. We wore t-shirts and kaki shorts/cargo shorts.
I wore a signature vest and shorts with not a problem for diner.

Upvote 0

Club Cooloholic

Im a guy arriving with family for a visit later this month. Would there be any issues or problems wearing tanks tops and shorts around the parks in the daytime? Is this common?
Any problems wearing them in the quick dining places or Disney resorts (breakfast)?

Thanks.
Vinay
You should be fine, but remember a coat or sweatshirt. It can sometimes get chilly once the sun goes down, or the day is cloudy.

Upvote 0

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
7dad16c1d7cb76b7a3e07d1590f700619c63e552ba9eeee3fa95b63cbc82d789.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom