Tangled Trailer

Lucky

My only complaint is the absolutely ridiculous title they settled on. "Rapunzel" is very clear, tells you exactly what kind of story you're getting. "Tangled" means absolutely nothing without knowing what the movie's about already. It makes me wonder if Cinderella would be called "Barefoot" or "Slippery" or Sleeping Beauty would be "Drowsy" if they were made today. :lol:

Disney should stop trying to be so hip and edgy, and just be what they are.
You nailed it.

stitch2008

I know these are delayed responses but still.

WOW. I;ve been hearing such great things about Tangled and I'm even starting to like the name.

Now, I'm preparing to end the year right with Tron and Tangled. As far as I'm concerned, 2009 and 2010 have been the best Disney movie years ever.

I think I figured out why its called Tangled instead of Rapunzel. Think about it, we all know the story. But Flynn's character is the one discovering it. So it's really about the two of them; not just Rapunzel.

It is much better than the first trailer. Except there is still a silly rock song in there. I am sorry, but I had to say it. :lol:

I need a tease of Menken's score, now!

Song was fine. I thought it work very well with the trailer. And Menken's score isnt finished for the film yet.

I think it would be if it wasn't going up against HARRY FRICKIN' POTTER!! :brick: Has Disney learned nothing from Treasure Planet?

It opens a week after Potter. Potter films tend to nosedive after week one. Take a look at the box office results. Besides, when else can they open? The following week belongs to Narnia. Then Tron Legacy. Then Yogi Bear:)brick:) Tangled will be fine. I had the pleasure of seeing Secretariat(go see it. amazing.) And the first Tangled teaser trailer got a good response from the people in my theatre. Plus the posters are all over movie theatres in my area. And at walmart they have behind the scenes video playing on the televisions. Again thats in my area, Cleveland area. But I've begun to see some promos for the film and its still a month away.

mp2bill

I agree, it really looks like its trying to be like a Dreamworks movie.:hurl:

Same sentiment here. Don't like the 3D software that's used. Would rather see this in hand drawn 2D.

It is much better than the first trailer. Except there is still a silly rock song in there. I am sorry, but I had to say it. :lol:

I need a tease of Menken's score, now!

Does anybody know what the rock song in that trailer is called?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom