Tangierine Cafe closes at EPCOT

jaklgreen

I am so sad about this. It is my go to place every trip and I eat there several times per trip. It really is very good and underappreciated. It is a shame that so many would rather eat crappy burgers then something good like Tangierine Cafe. I hope they open back up eventually. My trip is in October but I doubt it will be by then. Really disappointed in this.

jaklgreen

It is more likely Epcot closes all together than this reopening any time soon.

If Epcot closes, I am cancelling my October trip. They are going about this all wrong if they want more people to come to the parks. Giving less and less options for the price is NOT the way to bring people in. Open up more, let people park hop, extend the hours and you will see more people deciding that it will be worth it to go.

stevebwv

If Epcot closes, I am cancelling my October trip. They are going about this all wrong if they want more people to come to the parks. Giving less and less options for the price is NOT the way to bring people in. Open up more, let people park hop, extend the hours and you will see more people deciding that it will be worth it to go.
I couldn't agree more. My November trip is on the cutting board as well.

Prototype82

It doubt it's possible to expedite Ratatouille, but I really hope they can figure something out to help EPCOT right now. This isn't good.

DISR

Sad, but kind of inevitable. Apparently the crowds are too limited for EPCOT to support the diversity of offerings. We always get park hoppers and use them on about 1/2 the days we are at WDW to go to EPCOT for food and drink. The lack of park hoppers has to be hurting the World Showcase. I wonder if they could come up with a Park Hopper option that only grants access to the World Showcase. If it is underutilized to the point they need to close restaurants, there might be more capacity that still allows for physical distancing.

Hockey89

Sad, but kind of inevitable. Apparently the crowds are too limited for EPCOT to support the diversity of offerings. We always get park hoppers and use them on about 1/2 the days we are at WDW to go to EPCOT for food and drink. The lack of park hoppers has to be hurting the World Showcase. I wonder if they could come up with a Park Hopper option that only grants access to the World Showcase. If it is underutilized to the point they need to close restaurants, there might be more capacity that still allows for physical distancing.
Same for us. Epcot is a half day deal for us. Plenty of times, we will start at another park but go eat lunch at Epcot and do rides after... It must be killing Epcot.

MrPromey

With attendance where it is, it's a shame the company isn't in a financial position to just close Epcot for a while and move full-force with the park renovation. This would be a great time to get in there with heavy equipment and start doing stuff in the middle of Future World right there without a maze of walls and redirects so that when they do open, enough of that work is done that they can make the area presentable to park guests (even if the new stuff isn't open yet).

Limited offerings plus construction walls plus plague do not, a good time, make.

crawale

People should be given the choice - not treated as children. We are free adults and can make up our own minds. The current situation - less everything for same cost is untenable.

Epcotfan21

This is part of the reason we decided to cancel our AP's. We would always park hop every day and end up at Epcot at some point for lunch or dinner.

esskay

I'm amazed they've not shut almost all of them given how quiet it is. The kiosks are probably sucking up most of the customers anyway.

Part of me wishes they'd just close epcot for 6-12 months, crack on with all the construction projects, get all the major refurbs done and have it ready to re-open when the place isn't a ghost town, with a big Epcot relaunch event.

The pin traders alone would have a field day. @realBobChapek you can have this one for free ;)

aladdin2007

I'm amazed they've not shut almost all of them given how quiet it is. The kiosks are probably sucking up most of the customers anyway.

Part of me wishes they'd just close epcot for 6-12 months, crack on with all the construction projects, get all the major refurbs done and have it ready to re-open when the place isn't a ghost town, with a big Epcot relaunch event.

The pin traders alone would have a field day. @realBobChapek you can have this one for free ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if Biergarten closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom