Talking with Walt Disney Co. CEO Robert Iger

wannab@dis

littledebbie said:
Here's another story with some interesting audio clips with Iger about riding Everest.
Nice find! Anyone notice what he called the park that contains RnRC? (second audio clip about 'screaming'.)

:lol:

Not "Disney Studios"
Not "the Studios"
Not "Disney/MGM Studios"
Only "MGM"

:lol: I don't feel so bad now!!!

Pete C

Can't anyone warn me that there is a picture of the friggin Yeti in this article? I have been avoiding seeing this for months, and now that is all ruined. Thanks A LOT.
:fork:

speck76

Original Poster
Pete C said:
Can't anyone warn me that there is a picture of the friggin Yeti in this article? I have been avoiding seeing this for months, and now that is all ruined. Thanks A LOT.
you're welcome :rolleyes:

CaptainMichael

Pete C said:
Dude, get over yourself!!! If it is that important that you avoid the Yeti and Spoilers, stay away from here.

WDWFREAK53

Pete C said:

Not for nothing, but it's not like it was a surprise link...the statement mentioned that it was about Everest. Take all subjects or links about Everest with the thought that it could contain "spoilers". Even if it was only what Iger thought about it...he could possibly "give stuff away" in his statements.

We shouldn't have to warn you...take some responsibility for yourself...if it mentions Everest and you don't want to have your first experience spoiled...don't read, open, download, anything that calls out Everest. For that matter, if you want to even better your chances of not ruining it...leave the boards until your trip is over. Stay away from all Disney-related sites. Everest is the "big news" right now and it's everywhere... (Don't take this as me telling you to leave...just trying to help you so that your first time isn't ruined...I know I stayed away until after I rode it...I wouldn't click on ANY Everest links.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom