Talking water fountains at Epcot

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
I remember in Epcot that the water fountains would make noises when you used them. For example:

'Oh thank goodness your here you can get me out! (gurgle gurgle).

'So...thirsty...need water. Yahoo thanks a lot buddy'

Anyone else remember this?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yep. I`ve got two on video - the ones just outside MouseGear on the edge of the Fountain (or there abouts)

DizneyPryncess

I've never done that before! I'll have to try it on my next trip. I've never been so excited to drink out of a water fountain before :lol:

X-Ser

Can anyone confirm that these are still there? I tried to look for them during my 2007 trip but couldn't find any, and I haven't looked since.

marcel54

The free coke place is still in EPCOT at the same location but it has been changed. Ice Station Cool had a cold entry with a frozen mummy. Now it is just a regular door without the theme'ng.

DisneyMom4

Just try some Beverly while you're at the Coke place :hurl:

There is a talking water fountain on the side where The Land and Journey into Imagination are located. It's right by the bathrooms near the Electric Umbrella.

raven

Just try some Beverly while you're at the Coke place :hurl:

There is a talking water fountain on the side where The Land and Journey into Imagination are located. It's right by the bathrooms near the Electric Umbrella.

The Electric Umbrella is on the opposite side of Future World than these attractions.

I think the fountain that people are reffering to are the ones next to the West Block bathrooms outside of the character spot. They no longer have audio though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom