News Talking Mickey to leave Magic Kingdom

GiveMeTheMusic

Their excuse is that it’s too confusing for guests that he talks only in one location and they don’t want to pay to upgrade the other mickeys so they’ll just cut this one...

Yeah that's been a real concern for the last five years this thing has been running. *eye roll* Could they also explain why Mickey's head looks different in the parade/castle show vs meet-n-greets? Gimme a break.

Record profits! Can't afford to keep meet-n-greet or upgrade others.

asianway

Yeah that's been a real concern for the last five years this thing has been running. *eye roll* Could they also explain why Mickey's head looks different in the parade/castle show vs meet-n-greets? Gimme a break.

They cut quite a few characters from MK when MWWM rolled out. Assuming some come back I approve

brb1006

Their excuse is that it’s too confusing for guests that he talks only in one location and they don’t want to pay to upgrade the other mickeys so they’ll just cut this one...
Maybe they are doing this to finally bring the new heads to the other parks?

brb1006

It's worse with Minnie.

DisAl

The fact that Mickey talked with him is a big part of what convinced my grandson that Mickey is REAL! He will tell you that the other characters are just people dressed up but not Mickey. He's real! . It stinks that they would remove this experience. It seems that WDW gets a little less magical every year. :(

cjkeating

Just like the saved resources from the nighttime parades and other cuts went to....yeah just hard to get my hopes up

I though entertainment hated TS Mickey because he ate up so much resource?

If we don’t see anything in return I don’t approve.

cwoms197

I’m truly disgusted by this. If true, Disney is taking away more if the magic and what sets them apart. People will notice this, as this is one of the major reasons it has a wait if over 60 minutes on nonoeak days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom