Trip Report Tale of our adventures

My vacation started on August the 29th, and I returned back home to Chicago on September the 8th. It was a birthday trip for me, because my 69th birthday was on September the 4th. There were 6 of us all together traveling from Chicago to Pop Century for 7 nights, and then we would be moving from there to Cabana Bay at Universal Orlando. There were a few bumps in the road, but for the most part, we all had a super time.

My trip report is all collages. I will keep the commentary to a minimum.

DisneyPrincess5

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a memorable trip! Sorry about your foot...I know how much that stinks while at Disney. I feel your love for Pooh! As kids, both DH and I adored "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" and everything else Pooh ...well, we still do :joyfull: Awesome photo collages. Will look forward to your 70th birthday Disneyland trip report.

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a memorable trip! Sorry about your foot...I know how much that stinks while at Disney. I feel your love for Pooh! As kids, both DH and I adored "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" and everything else Pooh ...well, we still do :joyfull: Awesome photo collages. Will look forward to your 70th birthday Disneyland trip report.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I could deal with the foot, but the weather issue really brought me down. At least the last 2 full days of my vacation spent at Universal we had warm and sunny days, and not a drop of rain.

I am already looking forward to my next year's trip. Hopefully, nothing will spoil that.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I just started reading your TR, and it will take me a few days to catch up here. However, I just had to say that I LOVE your photo collage idea -- this is really cute!! Looking forward to following along more.

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I just started reading your TR, and it will take me a few days to catch up here. However, I just had to say that I LOVE your photo collage idea -- this is really cute!! Looking forward to following along more.

Years ago, I discovered that if I make collages, I can share more of my photos, and when I post them on a website such as this, it is a much easier process. I have saved all of my collages for years. Actually since 2005, when my Disneyland trips first started, and when I finally got my own laptop computer. I am using Picassa for the collages now. Although in the past, I used other collage programs. I do need to find some other options for collages, however, since Picassa is phasing out it's computer/program support.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom