Taking Teens to Cinderellas Castle

disneysince71

Original Poster
Although my girls where raised in Disney... We are taking them to eat for there first time at Cinderella Castle on April 1st.
My girls age 15 and 18... are getting a special treat. One is turning 15 and the other is graduating from High School. When are girls where younger we just could not afford financially to bring our family of 6 there. So I am surprising them with something they have always wanted to do....I am really excited.... So my question is... Anything I can do to make this a "extra special" evening... Anyone who has been there have any tips?

HouCuseChickie

I was also going to suggest the cakes or the chocolate slipper dessert. Mind you- there are the special package cakes you can order with the princess of your choice on top (Plastic topper), but Chef Brian over at the Contemporary can also do custom cakes to be delivered to CRT if you're interested. The chocolate "glass" slipper dessert could also be ordered for that meal through private dining.

They will also need your confirm # for your ADR to set up anything with a cake- so you definitely need to book the meal in advance.

Beyond that...it is a princess meal, and while costumes are a no go crowns and tiara combs should be perfectly fine. You can buy them cheaper on ebay in advance, but I think Castle Couture and one of the places on MSUSA also sell the mini metal and crystal tiara combs. :D

disneysince71

Original Poster
I was also going to suggest the cakes or the chocolate slipper dessert. Mind you- there are the special package cakes you can order with the princess of your choice on top (Plastic topper), but Chef Brian over at the Contemporary can also do custom cakes to be delivered to CRT if you're interested. The chocolate "glass" slipper dessert could also be ordered for that meal through private dining.

They will also need your confirm # for your ADR to set up anything with a cake- so you definitely need to book the meal in advance.

Beyond that...it is a princess meal, and while costumes are a no go crowns and tiara combs should be perfectly fine. You can buy them cheaper on ebay in advance, but I think Castle Couture and one of the places on MSUSA also sell the mini metal and crystal tiara combs. :D
Thank you!! :)

HouCuseChickie

And another idea...princess shirts! Now, you can buy premade ones which would be perfectly awesome OR there is a seller I've used on ebay who can make custom Disney shirts- so you could always go that route as well. Her prices were also very reasonable.

HatboxGhost

Although my girls where raised in Disney... We are taking them to eat for there first time at Cinderella Castle on April 1st.
My girls age 15 and 18... are getting a special treat. One is turning 15 and the other is graduating from High School. When are girls where younger we just could not afford financially to bring our family of 6 there. So I am surprising them with something they have always wanted to do....I am really excited.... So my question is... Anything I can do to make this a "extra special" evening... Anyone who has been there have any tips?
Great question as my Wife and I are going to be eating there for the first time in Sept. She is a big Mary Poppins fan and was excited to hear that she will be there. Should be cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom